4,719 results
All reviewsmoko mallflower marketmongkok east stationladies marketgrand century placefood operala scala restaurantlion rockshopping centreprince edwardfa yuen streetfamily roomclub floormongkok areaqueen sizecovered walkwayexcellent hotel
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

It was our honeymoon. We booked a club room. Hotel has great amenities, nice location. From the airport, take the airport express train then stop at Kowloon station. From Kowloon station ride K5 bus (free airport shuttle bus). Room was spacious. Has free food and drinks in the club floor / lounge. Has mall access. Friendly staff especially Ms. Cara. She made us feel comfortable and welcome. Breakfast has wide array of food. Only comment is that they need to have bidet in toilet. No bidet. But has bathtub, shower and clean toilet. Overall, we had a great experience here in Royal Plaza Hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
eBusiness_Team, General Manager at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Luisa A

Thank you for your compliments and feedback. We are delighted to know you have enjoyed your stay with us at Royal Plaza Hotel. It has been our pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Wishing you a wonderful festive holiday.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I have had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel. The room is cozy. The bed linen are of good quality and clean. The staff are friendly. Miss Kiko at the reception was very efficient and professional when attending to us. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear happy123764

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you had a fabulous stay with us. Please come visit us again, and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I was traveling with my family and my 2 years old child who has allergy from smoke and we made sure while checking in that the room is a none smoking room one day when we returned to the room the room smelled cigarette smoke and we had to pack all our stuff to change the room so instead of relaxing after a long day out we had to pack again to change the room. The staff members are really rude specially the bellman he was rude and unprofessional it was really a horrible stay

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ingy E

Dear Ingy E

Many thanks for your valuable comment. We are deeply concerned to know that we have fallen short of your expectations in some areas. Please rest assured that we will look into the issues to improve our services. I am really thankful for your feedback, and I hope to see you again soon!

Warm regards

Reviewed 8 March 2018

It has been another very pleasant and enjoyable stay at this hotel.
Hotel located in Mong Kok, just next to a shopping mall and metro station. Easy to find food and night market. If you're lazy, you can select Royal Club Floor as they provided Breakfast, tea and happy hour everyday.

I wish to thank Ms. Cara at the Club Lounge. Lounge on the 19th Floor for her professional, attentive service and assistance during my stay.
I was also pleasantly surprised when Ms. Cara actually remembered my name
when she saw me, nice greeting with smile. She seemed to remember my wife who did not visit with me this trip.
Somehow I had a feeling that they missed my wife more than me!!!!!But it's really warm, just like coming back home.

One point to say, swimming pool was closed for yearly maintenance, but they can transfer guest to another hotel if guest need, friendly policy!

Again thank you

Room Tip: Rooms on Royal Club Floor are value!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank tanail9802
eBusiness_Team, General Manager at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear tanail9802

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Royal Plaza Hotel. We love what we do, and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our staff. We hope we have the opportunity to look after you again very soon!

Please feel free to let me know personally if you are coming again, or if any friends would like accommodation assistance.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Nice view and facilities. Good location since the hotel is just next to the metro and connected to the shopping mall, you can get everything just by a few steps. Very friendly staff specially ladies and gentlemen at the reception of Club Lounge, they are really helpful. Must choose this hotel again if we are travelling to Hong Kong next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank khh0525

Dear khh0525

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your time at Royal Plaza Hotel. We really appreciate hearing guests’ feedback and are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will be back at Royal Plaza Hotel in Hong Kong in the not so distant future.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you are coming again, or if any friends would like accommodation assistance.