“Very Interesting”
Review of Che Kung Temple

Che Kung Temple
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We decided to go by train from Whompao, so that made our day all the more interesting. Fortunately not many at the Temple as we arrived early (0930 approx) on a Monday. A great experience, could imagine it getting quite crowded later in the day. Not a large Temple but still plenty to capture your attention. An hour or so was a good time spent by us. Then the 10 min walk back to the station and the return journey.
Very happy with the days activities.

All reviews
"worship"
in 7 reviews
"gods"

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Very busy with people burning incense sticks on the Sunday I visited.
Inside is a large statue and drums.
A very local temple it seems, not many tourists.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I arrived around 8am which is the best coz it's not much people.
The souvenir is the must have item.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I went there on 8 May 2018. It was my 2nd time but now it seems to be so much commercial in most every points inside the area. Even I donated some money in the boxes but I cannot get any permission to pray more close to the Cha Kung. If you need, you have to buy something that the staffs have sold in the front of each point. It's different from the past of 7 years that I went there. I came back because of my respect and warm welcome in the past but now I still have my respect but not warm welcome anymore if I did not pay. However it is good experience to learn the history day-by-day when you come back to the same place.