See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for just under a month. We paid for a 3 person room as the standard double was far too small. The price was a little expensive but everywhere is in Hong Kong unfortunately. The room we stayed in was also small but not in comparison with the standard double.
The room was simple with a safe, TV (with one English channel), a desk and chair, book shelf, small wardrobe, fridge, double bed and a single bed. The room also had a wet room bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower with a slide door. On the other side of the slide door was an extremely small kitchenette with simple a sink and two cupboards. We were also provided with a hot plate and kettle to cook with but we only cooked simple things a handful of times...far too small to do anything with.
There is WI-FI in the room and it's pretty good although it gets slow sometimes on an evening as I suppose everyone is using it.
There is also air conditioning in the room which is good because you will need it! Hong Kong is extremely hot and humid.
There are washing machines and dryers on the complex but you have to pay the deposit for a key and also for the month or however long you are staying but it's a reasonable price. We used the machines and they were pretty good.
The location is good in Jordan with Temple Street Market fairly close - we did a lot of shopping there and it was our favourite market. There are also other shops and restaurants close by and the Rent-a-room entrance is outside exit E on the second floor of the shopping center. Can be a little tricky to find if you are a first timer but it's very close to the subway. Ideal for travelling.
The staff were very friendly and willing to help. Always had a smile on their faces and this was definitely the highlight of this place.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a bigger room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank EmmaLouise L
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is not a hotel, or a guest house, or even a BandB without the breakfast.
Across the street from the Jordan Hong Kong Metro station in Kowloon.
It is a few rooms in what must originally have been a block of cheap apartments, which is now being run as a tourist accommodation business. Diffilcult to find, in a back street through an alley and up a flight of stairs. That's just to get to the "office". You might get a little room in an adjacent block. Tiny room. Bed was straight out of steel lump spring city. Small shower stall doubling as toilet. Broken shower attachment. Fridge and TV in room. Massage Parlor a few doors down the street, if you like that sort of thing.
During the time that I was staying there, I regret that my credit card was fraudulently used. I have no idea how this happened, and of course I attribute no responsibility whatever to the owners of this business.

Room Tip: I have no idea. You'll get a room in a cheap apartment.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank captainedit
Reviewed 20 November 2013

In Hong Kong you pay. Don't look at the price and don't look on the outside. If you only need a bed and a shower and excellent location in Kowloon. Do not look further. Jordan station is right at your doorstep. My family and I have used it several times and we keep on coming back. Who wants to stay in a hotel if you can feel and rate the city....

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Gerhard V
Reviewed 6 November 2013

One word: **bedbugs**

Unfortunately, I had to stay here when I first moved to Hong Kong for work. This place is terrible and the manager, Thomas Tang was the most distasteful person I met on all my travels around Asia over two years. The Filipino staff were pleasant despite their manager publicly, and regularly berating them in the reception in front of waiting guests. Cockroaches were also present but this is not uncommon in Asia.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank Lewis D
Reviewed 9 April 2013

A quick over night stay - rooms were tiny, but clean, cheap, and convenient. The service was fine, and the owners are accomodating, and speak english, overall no problems if its a short stay.
the location is good, a little hard to fine, but right in the action

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo