Rent-A-Room Hong Kong
US$96
Priceline
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$159
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$178
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$195
US$120
US$102
Novotel
  • Room Service
US$143
US$110
  • Room Service
The Cityview Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$71
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$89
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$89
US$331
HK Disneyland
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Rated there for almost a week and found that the toilet drainage was clogged on the first night and unable to shower as the water was flooded and flowing into the room! Informed the office and 2 of the domestic helpers tried to fix but not able to. Requested change of rooms as will be staying there for several nights but was given access to another rooms toilet just for the night to shower and was told that the cliff would be fixed the next day. Went out the next day and came back late night and found the toilet was still clogged!! Went to the office to ask what's going on and was confronted by an old man, who was the owner. He said he had tried but unable to fix so I had to live with it!! I don't know why a plumber wasn't called to fix and he probably tried to do it himself to save a few $$$!!! I asked for a change of room but was told very rudely that all rooms are occupied and I can less if I wanted to!! Very rude and poor service!! Had to shower at friends hotel for the next few nights and finally left the place! Room was extremely tiny bit the poor facilities and poor service has put me off. The towels were smelly and had holes as if it was terribly worn out or rats had chewed through them. Will not return there again, there are other good hotels in the area. NOT RECOMMENDED!

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank Dezza_007
Reviewed 14 February 2015

I was there in december 2013. That was the cold season with temperatures at about 10 celcius at night. My room had NO proper heater system. The owners claimed that the heater works on a "quota". Besides that, we not only had to WAIT for the water to become warm, the warm water that we eventually got would probably last for a minute before it became freezing cold again! Owners did nothing to help us with this. The price we paid for the room wasnt that cheap either.

The only good thing about this place is that it's opposite Jordan station.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank applejelly90
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for just under a month. We paid for a 3 person room as the standard double was far too small. The price was a little expensive but everywhere is in Hong Kong unfortunately. The room we stayed in was also small but not in comparison with the standard double.
The room was simple with a safe, TV (with one English channel), a desk and chair, book shelf, small wardrobe, fridge, double bed and a single bed. The room also had a wet room bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower with a slide door. On the other side of the slide door was an extremely small kitchenette with simple a sink and two cupboards. We were also provided with a hot plate and kettle to cook with but we only cooked simple things a handful of times...far too small to do anything with.
There is WI-FI in the room and it's pretty good although it gets slow sometimes on an evening as I suppose everyone is using it.
There is also air conditioning in the room which is good because you will need it! Hong Kong is extremely hot and humid.
There are washing machines and dryers on the complex but you have to pay the deposit for a key and also for the month or however long you are staying but it's a reasonable price. We used the machines and they were pretty good.
The location is good in Jordan with Temple Street Market fairly close - we did a lot of shopping there and it was our favourite market. There are also other shops and restaurants close by and the Rent-a-room entrance is outside exit E on the second floor of the shopping center. Can be a little tricky to find if you are a first timer but it's very close to the subway. Ideal for travelling.
The staff were very friendly and willing to help. Always had a smile on their faces and this was definitely the highlight of this place.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a bigger room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank EmmaLouise L
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is not a hotel, or a guest house, or even a BandB without the breakfast.
Across the street from the Jordan Hong Kong Metro station in Kowloon.
It is a few rooms in what must originally have been a block of cheap apartments, which is now being run as a tourist accommodation business. Diffilcult to find, in a back street through an alley and up a flight of stairs. That's just to get to the "office". You might get a little room in an adjacent block. Tiny room. Bed was straight out of steel lump spring city. Small shower stall doubling as toilet. Broken shower attachment. Fridge and TV in room. Massage Parlor a few doors down the street, if you like that sort of thing.
During the time that I was staying there, I regret that my credit card was fraudulently used. I have no idea how this happened, and of course I attribute no responsibility whatever to the owners of this business.

Room Tip: I have no idea. You'll get a room in a cheap apartment.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank captainedit
Reviewed 20 November 2013

In Hong Kong you pay. Don't look at the price and don't look on the outside. If you only need a bed and a shower and excellent location in Kowloon. Do not look further. Jordan station is right at your doorstep. My family and I have used it several times and we keep on coming back. Who wants to stay in a hotel if you can feel and rate the city....

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family