All reviews nathan road boutique hotel great location yogurt sewage smell hard boiled eggs tsim sha tsui air purifier the holiday inn nathan rd east tst ironing board small hotel comfortable bed hot shower room size is bars and restaurants
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Location of hotel is good but in room there was a bad odour. On repeated complaints house keeping staff used to spray air freshener but could not resolve the room odour problem. I stayed for 2 nights and I could any how manage it

Room tip: Good location.
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2016

Perfect location! This hotel is a minute away from Holiday Inn Golden Mile and Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station.

The staff are very helpful and accommodating.

Rooms are clean, not so big just like any hotel room in HK.

They serve breakfast buffet but there's no rice. They serve high quality, freshly baked breads, pastries, fruits, dairy products, etc. :)

Book this hotel if you dont want to spend on your hotel but still want to be near the MTR station.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

a little small but it was a decent hotel. close to everything. most of them are just a train ride away. train stations are everywhere. i like that they give give you a smartphone that helps you navigate through the city which saves you roaming charges on your phone bill

Date of stay: October 2015
2  Thank Brian N
Reviewed 30 December 2015

As good children should do, I, my brothers and sisters promised to take our beloved mom to Hong Kong to worship old Chinese God and Goddess at temples, she is 72 of her ages.

Eight lives agreed to stay here for 3 nights, it was good to know that there is a hotel on this area. Even we have been to Hong Kong many times already, we didn't aware of that. I, myself found this hotel on the internet. It was very challenging.

For me, the advantage staying at this hotel is they have a smart phone in-room for their guests to carry out for use. It is very convenience for us to contact each other while we go out.

A little problem is, very less of their staff know very little of English, especially staff during breakfast. At the reception was fine and the door men were always smiling.

I might recommend this hotel to my friends if they are wandering to Hong Kong.

The only 1 strange thing was, we reserved 4 rooms / 3 nights / 8 people since February - March 2015, but those 4 rooms were separated to stay at the same corner vertically on 6th, 7th, 8th and 18th floor.

Strange, isn' t it !?!

Room tip: Never stay on #603 / #703 / #803 it was just above their outdoor bar, it could annoy your sleeping.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank SamParami
Reviewed 14 December 2015

I visited Hong Kong first time and found this hotel on AGODA. This is very small but decent hotel with complimentary breakfast. Very much near to Holiday Inn in Tshim Sha Tsui area. MTR is just few steps away. Ferry terminal, Vicotoria Harbour and Avenue of Stars is also on 10mints walk. Indian Restaurant is just outside the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2015