“Great Harbour View..”
Review of Red Bar

Red Bar
Ranked #10 of 77 Nightlife in Hong Kong
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Nice place to Chill with family and friends specially in early evenings. Good Choice of Drinks, little expensive. Great and friendly staff. At the rooftop its self service.You get an amazing view of the Harbour from here.

2  Thank sanjeev1968

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I was dubious of bringing my own alcohol to this bar but was delighted I did as it seemed the norm. The views were spectacular over the harbour. I would recommend but not for drinks or food as it was very expensive(we had some when ours run out). Food didnt look great.

1  Thank lynne1990
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I only got discounted drinks as I have got vouchers from Pure Yoga Hong Kong when I signed up for their 2 year All Asia Membership.

I had a look at the menu with another friend of mine, and we decided to go only for the drinks even though the voucher stated 25% discount, as even the drink itself is like $98 per person, so it was too expensive.

Plus, it was a Friday, so the restaurant was really noisy, and there is no way that we could hear each other talk, so we took out our drinks as takeaway.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Couldn't believe it, a bar with fantastic views and good location that allows you to take your own drinks to enjoy outside! It had a great set up and very friendly polite staff, awesome place to start your night!