US$139
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$143
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$189
Cordis Official
  • Room Service
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$108
  • Restaurant
The Cityview Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
  • Restaurant
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
1,550 results
All reviewscourtyard marriottwater streetmomo cafethe executive loungehku mtr stationfree shuttletram stopconnaught roadsai ying punharbour viewkennedy townsheung wanairport expresshotel shuttlemacau ferrycircle kcentral area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have been staying here regularly shortly after they opened (I go there for business). Unlike Courtyards in the US, this Courtyard has executive floor lounge and free shuttle bus. Staff is friendly and helpful, but staff turnover is high. Seems like every time I go back there is a brand new team. Location is a little off the beaten track but still convenient to Central. The area around the hotel has received a lot of new construction, and most of the rooms on the lower floors will only have a view of another skyscraper. Hotel's shuttle bus is great (has free wifi!) will take you to Macau ferry, Central and other nearby destinations. Lots of bus lines run stop nearby and the HKU subway station is 5 min walk. Executive floor lounge on 6th floor offers breakfast and light dinner and has reasonably good food. Hotel went through some renovations not too long ago, but I failed to notice any material changes to lobby, hallways or rooms. They removed the ethernet cable (more correctly, they hid the cable inside a panel), which does not make any sense to me; I prefer to use the cable rather than wireless (better security, faster speed, fewer problems with dropped signals). In the rooms that I have stayed in the ethernet connection still works (I bring a 10 ft cable with me). However, the connection will periodically die; not sure whether it's congestion, or issues with hotel's routers/network. or ISP.. Wifi signal is reasonably stable throughout hotel. Mattress is firm, just the way I like it. Similar to other hotels in HK I've stayed in (even the high priced ones) it is often difficult to control the AirCon -- it's either too cold or too hot. Hopefully during their next renovation cycle they will spend some $$$ to upgrade the Aircon.

Stayed: April 2018
Chris L, Director of Rooms at Courtyard Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear R2DT00

We appreciate you taking time to share with us your experience while at our hotel. Thank you for your comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and to produce great experiences for our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel stay experience. We will ensure that your future stay are as memorable as of your second time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott for a business trip and found my stay exceeded expectations.

The hotel is in a fairly quiet (compared to central HK), traditional area which is within close walking distance to HKU MTR station. There are convenience stores and a range of good restaurants nearby. The room was very clean, modern and surprisingly quiet. Breakfast in the morning served in MoMo cafe featured a wide range of food and was of very good quality, albeit it is a little pricey if not included in your room rate. Upon check in I was also given an Octopus card with $50 pre-loaded, which I thought was a really nice touch. Throughout my stay staff were friendly, and I was able to store my bag at the hotel after check out until I was leaving the city.

While this may not be the most desirable location for a sight-seeing trip, for my purposes I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel for those looking for a reasonably priced, clean and modern hotel in this area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear thisiscooling

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked well in advance and we paid extra to get nice rooms. It is an expensive hotel so we expected to get at least the most basic thing on tv: the most watched event in the world, the football World Cup. And then we could not watch it. The hotel staff told us that they are saving money by not paying for the channel which shows World Cup. Awful! This is the fist cup in 30 years I could not watch! I wish I could get my money back.

Stayed: June 2018
Eddie C, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear TravelF0rW0rkAndFun,

We appreciate you taking time to share with us your experience while at our hotel. Thank you for your comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and to produce great experiences for our guests. I am sorry for all the shortfall during your recent stay. We will ensure that your future stay are as memorable as of your second time. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Best Regards,

Eddie Chan
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is a nice hotel and is much nicer than US courtyard hotels. The staff was very helpful and courteous. There was a convenient bus to Hong Kong station and to the area where you take the ferry to the other side of Hong Kong. The hotel restaurant was decent, but not anything special.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mindy D

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For us it was a great stay. My Elite status was fully recognized.
Smooth check-in, great concierge and welcome. Very good executive lounge, food and wines, beers included. Tasty and good quality of food. Very clean rooms, great view. We have experienced exceptionally good service. It would be unfair to mention any individuals as the whole team was grate on every level. Welcome , concierge, check-in, room service, cleanliness and of course everyone in the executive lounge. Thank you and hope to see you all again.
One of the hotel attributes is a great location. Airport bus (best and cheapest option) stops right outside. Very short walk to the underground too. It is located in the more traditional part of Hong Kong with famous double decker tram lines. It is so picturesque. Easy to get anywhere, and near the crossing ferry to Kowloon and Macau.
Huge thank you to everyone in the hotel to making our stay so pleasant and memorable.
Jack&Kat

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room, possibly with harbour view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris L, Director of Rooms at Courtyard Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jack S