“Social dance every Thursday start 9pm”
Review of Casa Mexico

Casa Mexico
Ranked #2,841 of 8,555 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: US$0 - US$3
Description: Best Mexican drinks and food in Jakarta! Get the best of Mexico in one place.
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I come here every Thursday for social dance. I love the ambience. Actually food a bit pricey. I love the salsa but not the tacos. Oh ya, the drink was pretty good. Manager, staff and chef really nice.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Been to mexican restaurant in Indonesia and i was in mexico for 6 months so i know how tacos should be served with condiments (guacamole, jalapeño, sour cream, hot chilli and lime) but in this place they served you with only two types of hot chilli and lime, imagine tacos without guacamole and sour cream?? When i asked the waitress for guacamole, jalapeño and sour cream to the waitress. She showed up with a dish that they called jalapeño something, and a big bowl of guacamole with chips at extra charge and asked me the sour cream is also at extra charge, but then she managed to gave me sour cream for free. Waitress needs to know what the restaurant is selling like what JALAPEÑO is. It's first tine and last visit here. The owner should learn from Taco Casa in Seminyak Bali. If not change the name to like "casi mexico" (almost mexico) not casa mexico.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I have heard good things about Casa Mexico and so I headed there a couple of days ago with my children for late lunch. The service was OK and the ambiance was good too. We ordered our food when we had our first encounter. A baby roach was walking happily on the table menu. I got rid of it since we were hungry and thought this might have just been a one time occurrence. I was wrong. As the servers were bringing food and drinks more roaches appeared and were growing in size. We were so disgusted that we left before part of our order came and finished our drinks. To their credit the burritos tasted good but I am not coming back for more roach flavor. The waiters were very apologetic but did nothing about trying to reduce or cancel the check. The enchiladas were way too spicy. I never had enchiladas taste like that in any of the towns and restaurants I have visited in Mexico. No gracias Casa Mexico! Never again.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Good atmosphere, very good hospitality: staffs were kind, helpful and knowledgeable, food was yum. Our most favorite is the beef quesadillas and chile con corne!!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I must admit, I stumbled upon this place looking for a good margarita. The restaurant has makes an amazing margaritas and has spectacular guacamole!

Been to Casa Mexico? Share your experiences!