Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
TravelocityUS$61
Agoda.comUS$32
Orbitz.comUS$61
1,185 results
All reviews business meeting nice hotel front office star hotel check in process room was spacious foods dryer receptionist staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2022 via mobile

Lobby area when check in process the staff is very helpfull even in crowded situation. Room size spacey .
Near from hotel many space for culinary i like ambiance when I stay in this hotel, I think will be back to stay in this hotel when I'm back to jakarta

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
AONE Hotel Jakarta, Layanan Tamu/Resepsionis at Aone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Dear Anindyah65,

We are delighted to know that you've had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found everything to your taste and expectation.
It is rewarding for our team to know that they succeeded in providing you an attentive and personalized service.
Looking forward to welcome you back in another occasion and to provide you with another great experience!

Rama Adiputra | Front Office Manager

Reviewed 2 June 2022 via mobile

I booked direct through hotel website at 2 PM and upon check in at 5 PM the receptionist team said there’s no booking u/n my name, before i already call to hotel and they say its confirmed, after i did the check in process,Zainal the receptionist gave me room key pf 1208, when i’m about to open the room there’s a sound of another guest watching and talking inside and there DND sign turn on, i came down to make sure is it the right room, but Zainal didn’t give any apologize instead “this is a wrong key cover”. I also requested to have kingsize bed but eventually the gave me 2 twin bed that they join into 1, i called to ask why they give me this type of bed and named reception named Rio said “so you would like to move to a REAL king size bed?”.
In the afternoon when i requested to have late check out time the reception named Ayu already confirmed, but in the next 5 minutes there’s another call to ask if we extend or not, and in the next 15 minutes there’s also a housekeeping staff knock the door and ask the same thing. Foods for breakfast too average. Well it’s really a poor service,i wont come back!

But the good side : the restaurant staff really friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AONE Hotel Jakarta, Layanan Tamu/Resepsionis at Aone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2022

Dear Dewiruthangelap,

Thank you for taking the time to do the rating to our hotel, it is sad to hear that you had an unpleasant experience.

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention, prompt action is being made immediately.

Looking forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip here.

Yours sincerely,

Rama Adiputra - Front Office Manager

Reviewed 26 December 2021 via mobile

1st at 9 am staff knock my room for ask check out or not.

2nd at 10 am staff knock my room for ask check out or not

3rd at 11.25 staff call to my room to ask check out or not.
How can you make me uncomfortable and angry to ask again?
Bad experience to staycation at AONE

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Fanrich88,

Looking forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip here.

Yours sincerely,

Rama Adiputra - Front Office Manager

Reviewed 12 May 2021

i had stay 5 days in A one hotel last week, rooms are clean, bfast is so so and repeating every 3days.
unfortunatley the receptionist wouldnt let me had late check out . just to have shower before my flight

the rest is decent

Room tip: corner room
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank agungb357
Vhia Noviana Aone Jakarta, Guest Services / Front Office at Aone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

Dear Mr Agungb357,

Warmest greetings from AONE Hotel Jakarta
Thank you very much for your feedback regarding the service at our hotel.
We always do our best for all guests especially you, and treated all input feedback as valuable to improve the quality of our services for all guests in the future. We always try to improve our assets and services.
We hope that you will have the opportunity to stay at our hotel again.

Kind regards

Vhia Noviana
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed there for a short vacation in Jakarta. Located in Central Jakarta and with many eatery around hotel (Sabang Street Food) surely this hotel is a good choice for who love to eat in their holiday. Check in and Check out was quick, Room was nice and spacious, the staff are very friendly and helpful especialy Yedo who handle my request by Phone. Everything in this hotel is cool. Hopefully i can go back to this hotel and tried their buffet nex time.

Date of stay: December 2020