“Bad Service”

Shima Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #1,058 of 8,502 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Came by for a quick dinner. The young lady waiter escorted me to the corner sushi seating. Ordered one bowl of simple Niku Soba, was surprised that I need to wait for 40 minutes, had to came back and forth two times to find the waiter to recall my order. Definitely not coming back.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

This is my favorite Teppanyaki restaurant where I always dine in with my family and or my company guests on special event.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Fantastic nice place for Tepanyaki lunch.
Came here few times over the last 10 years. Excellent place for Japanese fine dining

Reviewed 20 October 2015

After finish work, search on trip advisor and found this restaurant nearby, so drop by and try the restaurant.
The food are very good.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

It's been a while since the last time we eat here. But today is my sister birthday and I thought why don't we eat at our used to be favorite tepanyaki restaurant in town.

1. We eat in the private room and The aircon is hot, anddd there's extra cost just for the room.

2. Price are getting higher but food quality and service are getting lower.

3. Almost everything is burned. Burned brocoli, mushroom, onion, garlic, oyster, tofu.

4. Poor service.

5. Spotted 2 cockroach on the wall

6. And we ended up spending 4.000.000+- for all of the above

Totally disappointing since it used to be our favorite.

2  Thank jennifer l