Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
InterContinental
US$137
Vio.com
US$130
Expedia.comUS$137
TravelocityUS$137
ZenHotels.comUS$141
All reviews sugar spice wagyu classic room lobby lounge excellent service in room dining kids playground great ambience breakfast service weekend staycation concierge team great taste easy access spacious room beautiful hotel a wonderful stay great room
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2022 via mobile

This hotel is excellent, the staff are all exceptional with the guests and nothing is too much trouble. The breakfast buffet is a good way to start the day. Cindy was great at looking after me each morning. The Friday sea food buffet was exquisite with fantastic choice. The rooms are spacious and housekeeping make sure they are kept spotless. Well done everyone and I look forward to coming back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Intercontinental Jakarta Pondok Indah, Other at InterContinental Jakarta Pondok Indah, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2022

Dear DaveHCOYR,

Thank you for taking the time to share us your experience at our hotel.

We are delighted and truly appreciate your generous feedback. Our team prides itself in delivering memorable experiences to all our guests through first class service and we are very happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Thank you again for choosing InterContinental Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back to InterContinental Jakarta Pondok Indah in the near future.

Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

The choices and the taste of the food always the best
The ingredients fresh.
The chef marvelous.
Every Thursday is Wagyu's Night.
Every Friday is Seafood's Night.
The crews so humble and nice to chat with during meals.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 380vivid,

Reviewed 28 September 2022

When i breakfast at the restauran (sugar & spice),i feel like home coz they serve me like family the staff very helpfull and very family friendly.you must to visit intercontinental Jakarta even once in u'r life.

Dear Thri21,

Reviewed 28 September 2022

I stayed for Bussines and I order the In Room Dining for my breakfast due to I have virtual online meeting after....the food was delicious and juices so fresh, also the order taker named (Sri Rejeki) so attentive and gived the best recomendation drink (Kopi Kampoeng) for my morning moodboster. The taste of coffee was so excellent,the sweetness made from rustic palm sugar and local coffee beans that's why I could found the authentic coffee as a starter of my day, Once again thanks Sri...last but not least, the waiter named (Arvindo) was so nice and friendly, he treat me well as a family....and he gived me the chocolate brownie as my dessert, I think it was small thing but it can makes my day joyful....thanks In Room Dining team and Intercontinental jakarta, I will be back for sure !!!

Dear 592bagasa,

Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

I stayed for 2 days and I really liked the breakfast there was a lot of variety, I was offered a booster, and i like the chocolate bread, the food was also very good, and the service was very good, the room is also clean I really like it, thank you for serving me well

Date of stay: August 2022