“Spoilt for choice at Lippo Mall”
Review of Go! Curry

Go! Curry
Ranked #1,397 of 8,555 Restaurants in Jakarta
Neighbourhood: Cilandak
Neighbourhood: Cilandak
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Great curry, expertly prepared by an Indian chef. Guests have the option of sitting inside the restaurant for a more cozy dining experience or sit along the walkway in the mall to get a view of the impressive Lippo mall architecture. Service was a bit slow, but the tasty meal was worth the wait.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The food is awful..
Served something different from what's on menu.. when questioned they said it's sold out.. nobody speaks English which is fine.. but the prices are ridiculously expensive .. not worth

Food tastes awful
Only the chicken soup was good .. thanks to soup cubes

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Go curry is a guilty pleasure of mine. The prices are steep, considering the small portion sizes. Still, I've visited many times, and in recent times I notice that they now only put one lychee in the lychee tea!! For the astronomical price that you pay for this tea (50k idr exc tax) you'd think they'd put at least 2 lychees. Sadly that's exactly what they are now - wildly overpriced. They try to cut corners. I think I won't be visiting anymore. The taste of the curry is reliable but at this price you'd be better off going for fine dining at a posh Indian restaurant. I'm really annoyed that they cut down the number of lychee they put in. Really? I had a 50k lychee tea in grandkemang hotel and they put in 3. Freaking rip off.

1  Thank Christy C
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We had our lunch there it is combination if chinease and indian cusin .we choosed the Indian cusin which was below average in addition the prices are high

1  Thank Khalid M
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Your palate can travel the world at Go!Curry, but it will cost you a pretty penny. I appreciate the diversity of curries on offer and have found nearly everything I've tried here to be superb in the taste department. Food here is overpriced, especially when the small portion sizes are taken into account. While I have left this resto happy on many occasions, I have never left it full.