“Great Mexican Food with Attentive Service”

Hacienda-Mexican Bar and Grill
Ranked #213 of 8,670 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Walking into Plaza Senayan Arcadia, one is presented with numerous dining options.

Approaching Hacienda you are greeted by an eager hostess offering you either smoking or non smoking options. The restaurant has seating, high tables and a bar area.

The food is Mexican. My personal favorite the chicken chimichanga . . . all that is missing is some deep fried ice cream.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

When my friend suggested that we eat Mexican food at Plaza Senayan I will admit - I was skeptical. Asia is not well-known for its Mexican cuisine, and Jakarta probably even less so. But I rolled with it, and I am glad I did.

It is located in this sort of detached building from the mall - you have to walk through the parking structure to get there. Interior is dark, mostly candle-lit so it's a good place to bring your date from Tinder if they turn out to be kind of ugly. I ordered the chicken burrito and I have to say, it was really quite good. It was not the best Mexican food I have ever eaten, of course since I am from Los Angeles, but considering we were in Jakarta it was definitely good enough.

Food is pricey (160,000 rupiah for basic burrito I think), but you can hardly expect the only decent Mexican restaurant in Jakarta - possibly in Indonesia? - to come cheap.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

They have and operates 2 outlets in Pondok Indah Mall and Plaza Senayan. Try the burritos and some drinks based on tequila, really refreshing. Good place as meeting points or just hang-outs with friends....

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

You'll love the layout and decoration of the restaurant. I came here with a few friends for lunch and with a larger group of 40+ people for a corporate event.

Both experience were very nice. We love the good food, excellent ambiance and great service. They have the side room that looks very hommy with a great garden view.

Pricewise, its on the upside. Again, you get ehat you pay for. And they serve nice cold Bintang Raddler!!!!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

it is good restaurant but if you come to Indonesia please eat asia food or indonesian even better. please