US$206
US$152
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$1,067
US$148
Shangri-La.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$118
US$105
US$52
US$47
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$124
US$111
US$51
US$45
US$236
US$163
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$86
US$75
Agoda.com
1,435 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesailendra restaurantsecurity checkmega kuninganbusiness triproom servicewonderful hotelbreakfast spreadrestaurant stafffive star hotelhome away from homefitness centerbusiness hotelbusiness districtshopping mallconciergemeeting
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The hotel is good and the service is excellent. I liked the food in the breakfast area and th ehotel staff was very friendly. Additionally the room was very convenient and I got na upgrade a gold member to a better category. Next time I will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Hotel Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear chris_27m,

It is such a pleasure to have you at the hotel and we are very delighted that the service provided was up to your expectation. Your positive feedback had been shared with the entire team to continuous motivate them in providing superior customer service. Me and the team will be very happy to have you again in your upcoming stay. I will ensure that everything will be just as memorable every time. Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Jakarta on your travel.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

This Marriott is one of the best marriotts I have ever stayed in hands down. The staff are so friendly and nothing is a problem for them to do to make your stay not just special but outstanding. The team in the Executive lounge, Avlia, Cho di Jah, Dhina, Eto, Nakita and Wenny are the best Marriott staff I have ever come across, in any marriott anywhere. I travel a lot and marriott is our hotel of choice and this place is home. The Gym, the food, the rooms, and the location is wonderful. From the Door men/women and the security staff to the upper management everyone really puts in the extra effort to make everyone's stay a wonder memory.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris S
JKTJW-GM, Hotel Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear Chris S,

It is such a pleasure to receive an extensive compliment in regards with the services provided by the entire team. I have conveyed your positive feedback towards the Executive Lounge team and the others who are joining me in anticipating your next visit with us. Me and the team will ensure that your future stays are well taken care of. Thank you for always choosing JW Marriott Jakarta as your preferred hotel and I will be looking forward to welcome you back at the property.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I stayed at JW Marriott when I visited Jakarta last December. Reflecting on such a positive previous experience, I was expecting a similar level of service when I stayed there again last June.

Impressively, one of the hotel staff remembered me when I first checked-in. The attention and the service I received were even better than my first stay. I was really satisfied with my overall experience and the consistency shown by the hotel staff. A truly recommended hotel!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Hotel Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Gerry C,

It is such a pleasure to have you back at the hotel and we are very delighted that the service provided was still up to your expectation. Your positive feedback had been shared with the entire team to continuous motivate them in providing superior customer service. Me and the team will be very happy to have you again in your upcoming stay. I will ensure that everything will be just as memorable every time. Thank you for always choosing JW Marriott Jakarta on your travel.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed 1 night for business
The location is in the heart of kuningan and only 10 minutes to lotte ciputra mall which is a very nice mall.
Check in and out is very easy
The room is spacious and provide great city view. Bed is very comfy with many pillows, bathroom is spacious with separate bathtub and shower box
All amenities is complete.
The room is also well lit, i eat at the buffet restoran and satisfied with so many of choices there, they even had a satay stall! Great taste too
The fitness centre is big and cool enough
I had a great stay there
Even though it is a 4* but the service is 5*
Great job Marriot

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Director of Rooms at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear valent f,

I am delighted to hear that you have an enjoyable stay with JW Marriott Jakarta. Your feedback had been shared with the team who are joining me to anticipate your next visit with us. I will be very happy to ensure that everything will be just as wonderful the second time. Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Jakarta and we will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Chrestian Pesik
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Great variety of food, nice selection of restaurants and superb Chef!
All members of the staff are excellent! Very high quality of service in classical environment! Staying at the JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta is mandatory!
#excellenthungarianchefinjakarta

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Hotel Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear zolt_nv804,

Thank you for taking time in sharing a review with us. It is such a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the food in our restaurant and our Executive Chef had met your expectation. Your valuable feedback will be shared immediately with him and the team to continue motivate them in delivering exceptional experiences. We will be very happy to host you again. I am looking forward to welcome you back.

Kindest Regards,