“Nice hang out / Pub”

Double Doors Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #1,307 of 8,508 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: A great hangout in West Jakarta with Live Music and sports, western and asian food, billiard, free wifi, special nights and more...
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Nice chilled atmosphere, happy staff, good food, decent red wine and they have Kilkenny beer . Decent place to kick back, relax and chill.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Bad experience and was my one and last visit. That's how i describe this place. I were there based on my friend's invitation. I were nearby, so i thought a bottle of beer should be nice over a little chit chat with friends. I arrived after my friends was there. Even though i sat there for 5-10 minutes, no waiters asked me what i want to order. Not even one waiter was looking around just in case if any of the customers need anything. After tried to call the waiter (it's hard because the band already started playing), i had to come to the bar to ask the menu. And i had to come back to the bar again to order. Lousy service for a overprice place. After enjoyed the live band and chit chat for a while, we decided to go back. I asked for the bill. They gave us the wrong bill. I told one of the waiters, this was not our bill. Ours were one carlsberg and two pokkas. Before i finish my sentence, the waiter already started walking away. WHAT KIND OF WAITER IS THAT!! So rude! After she came back with our bill, i gave my credit card to settle the payment and took off. When i got home, i took a look once again on my bill and what the hell! They overcharged me. They charged me for 2 bottles. I don't want to make a big deal over fifty thousand something. But it never fair for anybody to pay something they didn't consumed. And how stupid it is to input a simple order. The place was not even packed. That's all!

ddjakarta, Manager at Double Doors Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Pak Hendry, thank you for your review. I am deeply sorry that you had such a bad experience and i would like to assure you that i will address this matter appropriate and strongly. It would help me a lot, if you could specify the date/day of your visit. Service like you experienced should never happen in a venue with high ambitions like Double Doors. I can't change the past but if you change your mind and give it another try i assure you, you won't regret it. Please ask for me and ill make it up to you. One again my sincere apologies and thank you for your effort to review. We take it serious and it helps us to improve.

Best regards,

Stefan Thiele

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Great choices of beer and cocktails with reasonable price and fantastic promotions.. The regular bands brings up the atmosphere into what a trip to the bar should feels like

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Visit this for some good chill night with live music. Very friendly people. Thanks to this lady bartender for getting a cab for me.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I went there with my wife for a couple of drinks. They have complete set of cocktails and pure liquors. They have billiards on the third floor also. It's good to have a bar around Puri Indah area.
Last year they made a beer mile event and I think it was the first in Indonesia. I hope they will host it again this and uocoming years ahead.

Been to Double Doors Bar & Restaurant? Share your experiences!