US$125
US$150
US$169
US$44
US$40
All reviewstrain stationbudget hotelroom was cleanstrategic locationistiklalpecenongancommuterstoothbrush
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Location is good. Close to some of the local attractions and rail station. Rooms are very small and there is absolutely no views from any window. Breakfast from 6.00 reasonably good. Staff very polite and helpful. Communicating in English is a bit difficult.

Room Tip: not much to choose from
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is located in Central Jakarta near Monas, Kathedral Church, Istiqlal Mosque, Juanda and Gambir Railway Station. We choose to stay here because we will go to Bogor from Juanda railway station. The room has very enough space for praying. The bathroom isn't complete. There're only soap, shampoo, towel. No toothbrush, toothpaste and hairdryer. There's only one slipper. Towel looks like not really clean. Breakfast and taste are enough. As a hotel budget, It's ok...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mena L
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

If you want a clean and convenient place to stay, this hotel is for you. At a walking distance of Pasar Segar, Gambir Station and Monas for a cheap price.

I've stayed in a couple of Amaris in Indonesia and I never got a bad surprise : Its a basic hotel where it was always clean and the A/C worked.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Stayed for one night at Amaris Juanda Hotel. I booked the room by phone and asked specifically for early check in because my train would be arrived at 6 am and I would need to store my luggage and have a shower before going through my business for that day. The receptionist told me that early check in would cost approximately half the room rate, but that was okay. The check in process was quick but I was told to wait for half an hour because the room was still need to be cleaned up. While waiting, I was allowed to have breakfast. That was a nice surprise because I thought the extra charge was only for the extended stay at the room and didn't cover for extra breakfast. The breakfast was typical budget hotel, the choice was limited and the taste was so-so (the juice was clearly watered down). They only had one type of room with the choice of single bed or twin beds. The room was tiny with barely enough space to do Islamic prayer. They didn't provide tea/cofee maker in the room (there was a cofee machine at the lobby) and the amenities was minimal. The cleanliness though, left a lot to be desired. When I first got into the room, the floor was sopping wet, a sign that it was recently mopped and the person doing it didn't dry it. I also noticed some stains on the bedsheets and pillowcase. The bathroom was okay, the shower space was adequate, but for some reason the exhaust fan didn't work so it made the bathroom dank and our towels musty. The location of the hotel was good, near Pasar Baru, Istiqlal Mosque and goverment offices, and it was easy to get anywhere by taxi, tricycle (bajaj), train or motorcycle taxi (ojek). Easy to get food around too and the staff were nice. I got a good night's sleep at the hotel and that's it.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

Budget hotel with a Good location because near with Monas , Gambir train Station , istana merdeka and some goverment office. Simple
Breakfast, but bed Is too Small if we used couple with a Boy 6 years old. Perfect for a Single night stay Cause simple hotel facility.Overall Nice hotel .

Stayed: January 2016
AHJuanda, General Manager at Amaris Hotel Juanda, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Dear Mr. Adrian P,