US$206
US$152
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$164
US$148
Shangri-La.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$124
US$111
US$51
US$45
US$236
US$163
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$86
US$75
Agoda.com
All reviewstrain stationbudget hotelroom was cleanstrategic locationistiklalpecenongancommutersofficetoothbrush
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Staff: Polite and hospitable.

Parking: lots of parking space.

Wifi: pretty good connectivity.

Ambience: Modern minimalist.

Location: Great. Right at the heart of Jakarta. Stone throw away from Juanda station. 5-10 mins walk to Istiqlal Mosque and Cathedral. 10-15 mins walk to Gambir station, Monas and Pasar Baru.

Breakfast: Standard Indonesian spread - Indo porridge with condiments, rice, tempe, noodles, chicken meat, veggie, egg station, bread, spread, fruits, coffee, tea, lemon infused water and a weird tasting juice.

Rooms: We checked in and requested for a non smoking room. The view from our room was amazing! We got our request granted. But wait, there's more! The room we first had was 219, a non smoking room. While we're settling in the room and about to use the toilet, I noticed the creepy crawling cockroaches (plural, many, more than 1) in the bathroom. I was suspecting that the cracked hole on the bathroom ceiling is their exclusive gateway in the toilet. So I called reception and requested for an exterminator. :-) Lo and behold! Our hero arrived armed with crisp hand towel and spray bottle with a magic solution. After a little introduction to our "room mates", he went down to business. With 10-15 minutes of battling and braving those winged little creatures, he raised his white flag, defeated.

So we transfered to another room, 319. May be the reception guy forgot my initial request of non-smoking room, because on that floor the air is screaming with a smell of cigar. i just dismissed that idea and tried to ignore the smell, for all I wanted is a good night rest. But wait, there's more again! the toilet area was leaking and every flush will give you a good supply of water enough to irrigate a lot of rice paddy. :-)

So we transfered, again! to room 329. At last! on our 3rd and final room, we we're able to have our good night rest. It was located on a different wing. Juanda station view. Newly renovated / built. Cleaner linen. better lighting. bettter toilet fixtures. fresh.

the room has 2 twin bed, small side tables, A/C, hot shower, safe, hanger, small compartment for your stuff, mirror, 2 compli bottled water, dental kit, pair of room slippers, mugs and flat cable TV

We paid IDR 550,000/ night during out stay.

Room Tip: rooms at the newly renovated wing are clean and pest free, for now.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marikhan
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Location is good. Close to some of the local attractions and rail station. Rooms are very small and there is absolutely no views from any window. Breakfast from 6.00 reasonably good. Staff very polite and helpful. Communicating in English is a bit difficult.

Room Tip: not much to choose from
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is located in Central Jakarta near Monas, Kathedral Church, Istiqlal Mosque, Juanda and Gambir Railway Station. We choose to stay here because we will go to Bogor from Juanda railway station. The room has very enough space for praying. The bathroom isn't complete. There're only soap, shampoo, towel. No toothbrush, toothpaste and hairdryer. There's only one slipper. Towel looks like not really clean. Breakfast and taste are enough. As a hotel budget, It's ok...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mena L
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

If you want a clean and convenient place to stay, this hotel is for you. At a walking distance of Pasar Segar, Gambir Station and Monas for a cheap price.

I've stayed in a couple of Amaris in Indonesia and I never got a bad surprise : Its a basic hotel where it was always clean and the A/C worked.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Stayed for one night at Amaris Juanda Hotel. I booked the room by phone and asked specifically for early check in because my train would be arrived at 6 am and I would need to store my luggage and have a shower before going through my business for that day. The receptionist told me that early check in would cost approximately half the room rate, but that was okay. The check in process was quick but I was told to wait for half an hour because the room was still need to be cleaned up. While waiting, I was allowed to have breakfast. That was a nice surprise because I thought the extra charge was only for the extended stay at the room and didn't cover for extra breakfast. The breakfast was typical budget hotel, the choice was limited and the taste was so-so (the juice was clearly watered down). They only had one type of room with the choice of single bed or twin beds. The room was tiny with barely enough space to do Islamic prayer. They didn't provide tea/cofee maker in the room (there was a cofee machine at the lobby) and the amenities was minimal. The cleanliness though, left a lot to be desired. When I first got into the room, the floor was sopping wet, a sign that it was recently mopped and the person doing it didn't dry it. I also noticed some stains on the bedsheets and pillowcase. The bathroom was okay, the shower space was adequate, but for some reason the exhaust fan didn't work so it made the bathroom dank and our towels musty. The location of the hotel was good, near Pasar Baru, Istiqlal Mosque and goverment offices, and it was easy to get anywhere by taxi, tricycle (bajaj), train or motorcycle taxi (ojek). Easy to get food around too and the staff were nice. I got a good night's sleep at the hotel and that's it.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business