All reviews blok m budget hotel mrt construction breakfast menu compared to other hotels located close reception staff wi fi clean rooms pleasant stay plaza minimalist comfort security traffic
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I frequently stayed in this hotel every month and expect will have a good service, good rest here while busy for work. but in the last night i’ve checked in the middle of night. Fyi i was arrived in this hotel in the morning and do payment and just keep my baggage in the reception then i leave the hotel for work. When i cameback in the middle of night, i take my keycard and baggage, and unfortunately i’ve got the room that has a problem about the AC ( i was stayed in this room before and this the same problem that happened again, and i do complain also that time. Knowing the staff should be notes about this)
So last night i have to complain again about the AC, the staff just send the Engineering to check the AC, after that they said i have to waited around 30 minutes because the Engineering still checking from the outside.
I waited about few minutes but knowing that it was around 11 pm and i really need to get my rest. The i called the reception to say, that’s OK about this night, but please i need to change the room tomorrow, but the staff said we are full room until tomorrow.
Me and my fiance cannot stay in this room because the AC still not getting better.
So that night my fiance just go down to reception and he asking about we want to do refund about room that we already payed for the 2nd night, we want to change hotel. We can’t stay in that room. Then suddenly the staff gave us the available room, and promise to us that we can stay in this room until the day we check out, the staff said that to my fiance.
And today i was leaving this hotel for work, i left all my stuff in the room, and when i’m back, they moved all my baggage, my stuff, and everything to the room that i don’t know where and which room, and no one from the many staff were give me any information about that.
Feeling upset and dissapointed about all the staff. My fiance and i stayed really often in this hotel. Some complain about the some room we stayed, but it’ ok, we still look forward to stay at this hotel. But today just the worst day stayed here.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We had a band from Finland coming to do a concert in Jakarta and we put them here to stay.
And musicians can be a pain in the a.....sometimes,so i was expecting some major problems.
But instead the reception staff was the most accomodating i have seen in a long long time....all my weird requests were met and they really helped us with everything.
A big bonus/medal for the young helpful groovy staff, amazing job girls and boys ❤️
Rooms are yes, a bit small but clean and comfortable and thats what matters eh ?
Breakfast could also include a bit moore options for vegetarians but overall very happy with Neo, will definetly use Neo again

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Ancelikh
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay at Neo. Check in and check out process was convinient, the staffs are friendly and helpful.

The room is more spacious and comfortable compared to other hotels in its class. The room is filled with natural light, so you don’t have to turn the lamps during the day. The only inconvinience in my room was in the bathroom, I found the shower jet is leaking, and the bath amenities hasn’t been restocked yet so I have to called housekeeping to restock them.

The food is quite nice. I actually had a very low expectation about the breakfast. But I was wrong, the food tastes way much better and more variative than I expected. Good job!

Another challenge for this hotel is to provide more parking lot for its customers. The parking lot is very small, but the hotel offered vallet parking to overcome this problem.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

A very good budget hotel where you get very good comfort.
Well located near malls restaurants bakery shopping etc.
I often stay at this hotel. You get 4 star comfort at 3 star prices.
Courteous staff
Value for money.

Excellent food.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service from all nice staff, Rizka as a receptionist was very helpfull. Clean hotel room with strategic located, variety breakfast menu in cozy restaurant. Very good hotel, would be visit again.

Date of stay: November 2017