“A nice Indian Hotel in Jakarta”
Review of Man Aur Tan

Man Aur Tan
Ranked #1,922 of 8,670 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

A properly decorated place. Wide range of Indian dishes. Liked Rasam Tomato soup very much. Serving staff though Indonesian but try to greet Indian Way. Very good Quality of good.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Great both Indian food and more varieties, also nice non vegetarian food as well. Great service from staff.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Man Aur Tan is a culinary delight! It was surprising for me to find such high quality Indian food in an average hotel like Manhattan. The food I've had an Man Aur Tan definitely ranks amongst the best and they have been able to consistently deliver excellent food over my multiple visits to the place. I have no qualms in recommending this place as an excellent choice for authentic Indian food in Jakarta.

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

The food quality is really not good. The palak paneer was watery and tasted like it was frozen then microwaved. Most of the other food we ordered was bland. We ordered for 2 and we paid for more than Rp. 800K. Yes we splurged, but this is not a cheap restaurant by any definition. For that kind of money I expect a lot better food quality.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Very friendly staff and excellent service. Location of Restaurant is great. Great food to eat. I stay in jakarta for the last 2 years and very frequent i visit this restaurant with my friends and also some times with my collegue to have a great indian food.