See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I stayed two nights for business trip at this hotel and had a twin-bed room at 6th fl. First image that I received from this hotel when I arrived was: "O-o not my type". It is an old hotel and not maintain adequately. The carpet on meeting room at 2nd floor was very dirty and urgently need to be replaced. The WiFi on the meeting room was unstable, and I prefer to used my own MiFi. The partition between meeting room was not soundproof, so we could hear what other presenter saying on the next meeting room. That's annoying.

The bed room was quite spacious (about 24-26 m square), and fortunately without carpet and have a very bright lighting system and convenient for working with laptop at night. The desk itself not wide enough for a laptop, so I prefer to open the laptop on bed). The bath room light, in my opinion, was not bright enough. Very standar toiletries (2 toothbrushes, 1 hand soap bar, 1 liquid soap dispenser without any label soap or shampoo or can be used both), but I prefer to use my own toiletries. The shower handle was leak, and make the water shower not strong enough. The hot water was OK on the shower and on the washtafel.

I think they need to concern more about the cleanliness in the meeting room, on the bed room (cover bed, tea/coffe maker, etc) and in the bath room.

The hotel staff were very helpful and fast response, greeting and smile. In front of the hotel you can find a 24-hour ministore. Nice, isn't it?

In general, this hotel have a good location but does not meet my criterias.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We booked the hotel In May 2017 and once arrived we changed room three times due to ants and even more creepier...little worms coming out of the shower! Oh the horror!!! The staff were very friendly though and upgraded us to the suite, but unfortunately..there were the shower worms!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Thefalatehan, General Manager at The Falatehan Hotel by Safin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Mr. IrfanEindhoven,

Warmest greetings from The Falatehan Hotel By Safin Management,

Firstly, thank you so much for spending some of your time giving a review on us. We are so delighted knowing that you not enjoyed stay with us.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have taken note of your comments and we will address these points to improve our service and facilities.
We will be maintain cleanliness of room and bathroom facilities for the future.
Once again thank you for your sharing and we hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you in our hotel.

With My Best regards

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here just for a workshop that was held here. Stayed for 1 night and this is my review.

Good:
1. Food taste delicious, especially beef soup, tongseng.
2. If you're with a car, go to basement or get valet. Safer that way.
3. Super strategic location. Just a hop and you're already in bus terminal.

Bad:
1. The bathroom needs renovation. Licking water on the roof, the tiles already old, and the floor easy to get wet
2. Meeting area toilet especially women's. The left cubicle always wet coz it always used for wudhu. Plz do make area for it in prayer area, so it won't make the toilet goes wet n dirty.
3. Too small of water bottle. Yeah they do have very big bottle, yet u need to pay 20K. Overprice!

If you are going to spend most of your time outside of hotel, yes this is good for you. Me, I prefer a cleaner and more modern hotel. This not met my expectation

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Maeza
Thefalatehan, General Manager at The Falatehan Hotel by Safin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Ms. Meaza,

Warmest greetings from The Falatehan Hotel By Safin Management,

Base on your last reviewed that we already having some of room renovation in our bathroom starting on first of May and still progress to renovation in toilet on meeting room area.

With My best regards

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

The location is good, right in front of blok M plaza n busway station.
When i arrived, lobby and my room smells bad and funny,. It stuck all over my clothes. The bathroom is not too clean. I hope they fix theceanliness of bathroom. Others are enough. They have to elevate their service if they want to compete wth other new hotels.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Thefalatehan, General Manager at The Falatehan Hotel by Safin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Dear Ms. Erista M,

Warmest greeting from The Falatehan Hotel by Safin,

Firstly, thank you so much for spending some of your time giving a review on us. We are so delighted knowing that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are committed to always give our guests the best service and facilities. Also, We will be more concerned about the conditions during your stay at The Falatehan Hotel by Safin.

Look forward to welcoming you back next time.

With my best regards

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I had a good stay, just for one night for an event in Jakarta. I was impressed by the level of service and staff, who go out of their way to be really courteous and friendly. Especially as I checked in around 11:45pm, I was really grateful for the awake and courteous staff who personally escorted to my room. The lobby, elevator, hallways are beautiful as well as clean.

If they put as much effort into their lobby as they did their rooms, this would be a fantastic place. Unfortunately the light furniture is a bit nicked up, and the linens look a little worn. For the price and location however, I'd stay here again if I just need to get by. I didn't have any issues with infestation as others have had. The bus depot noise was kept to a surprising minimum as well.

The bubur though, was cold. They keep it in a huge pot that is supposed to keep it warm. But what kind of monster serves cold bubur?

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Thefalatehan, General Manager at The Falatehan Hotel by Safin, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear Mr. PuzzlePilgrim,

Warmest greeting from The Falatehan Hotel by Safin,

On behalf of The Falatehan by Safin Hotel Jakarta team, I would like to say thank you for staying with us during your visit to Jakarta. We are delighted knowing that you are satisfied with our facilities and services. However we will improve for the food especially Bubur because our commitment to always give the best of us to every of our guests.

We will be more than happy to welcome you again here at The Falatehan Hotel by Safin on you are back to the city.

Regards,