Pesonna Tugu Yogyakarta
US$40
US$69
US$54
Orbitz.com
Duta Guest House(Yogyakarta)(Great Value!)
US$14
US$17
US$43
US$35
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Excellent hotel very central to everything. Great breakfast. Good Food. Good Wi-Fi. Friendly Staff and always smile to the guest. Quick response. Thank you to Ibu Maria, the Room Division Manager, who always take good care of me and my daughter.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
PesonnaTugu, Manajer Umum at Pesonna Tugu Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Naex2506,

Warmest greeting from Pesonna Tugu Yogyakarta,
We would like to thank you very much for staying with Pesonna Tugu Yogyakarta.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback about your stay.
We do hope that it will be our improvement.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind attention and looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Pesonna Tugu Yogyakarta.

Tommy Agung Kartika,

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights on a last minute family trip to Jogja and we enjoyed our stay. The room, although small, it is clean, minimalist, warm and makes you feel at home right.away. Hotel staff are helpful and friendly. The hotel location is the plus point; 5 minutes away from tourist attraction and very accessable from all directions. If you dont feel like eating hotel cooking, recommended restaurant are just steps away from the hotel. If you are lucky, you can enjoy delicious 'jenang/bubur gudeg' and 'lopis' which just across the hotel. I will be back here on my next trip to Yogjakarta

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ms. NiaKarnita,

Thank you for your kind review on TripAdvisor about your stay at Pesonna Tugu Yogyakarta,

It's very encouraging for me and the team to know that the afford we put every day to provide a clean, comfortable and enjoyable stay for all our guests, is recognized.

My team and I are pleased that you had a wonderful time here, it's our pleasure to read our Guests are satisfied with our services and our product.

Thank you & looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Pesonna Tugu Yogyakarta.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We booked two rooms for 3 nights/4days. We did not get the connection room but our two rooms are side by side side. Upon entering our room we saw the floor was very dirty lots of hair can be seen on the floor, yikes. It looked the floor has not been swept from the previous people staying at the hotel. Also the bathroom was dirty and the floor was sandy. Seeing that I called the receptionist to report and she quickly sent the housekeeper to clean our room.
But an hour later while resting in our room I heard something like water dropping on the floor. Apparently the AC has leaked and the water dropped on the floor creating puddle.
I again called the receptionist and she sent the maintenance guy to fix our AC.
The next day while sitting at the lobby waiting for the ride to pick us up I felt some drop of water on my shoulder apparently the ac in the lobby is having the same problem with previously problem in our room. I addressed the problem to the staff near the receptionist which he seemed did not care.

Breakfast was another things to address as we have to ask the staff because most of the food need to be refilled. We were there at 8-9 am but almost everything is already gone. They need to train the staff to check for the food and to refill once it was empty during the opening hours. The food was so so but one day during our visit they made nasi goreng kampung that nasi goreng was the best nasi goreng we ever tasted but the next day the other nasi goreng served was just blah.
As we disappointed with the quality of food served at the hotel luckily we found local food stall behind the hotel. They served Chinese food, empek-empek and Mie Ayam their food is way better than the food served at the hotel.

The highlight of the hotel is their location. From The hotel we are able to walk to the Malioboro street.
But not again will stay at the hotel unless they improve their cleanest.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
PesonnaTugu, Manajer Umum at Pesonna Tugu Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Mr. Yul K,

Thank you for entrusting Pesonna Tugu Yogyakarta as your second home during visiting Yogyakarta, as well as taking time to share about your experience during your stay at our hotel.

We really appreciate the reviews from Mr. Yul K.
We will look forward to your next visit at Pesonna Tugu Yogyakarta for a more enjoyable stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2017

The bed room is OK but no place enough to put the clothes and belongings.
The internet service is not so good.
The bathroom always wet after showering because the wrong design.
The safety box to be put too low, very difficult to use it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
PesonnaTugu, Manajer Umum at Pesonna Tugu Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Bapak Trisnokarmadji,

We really appreciate the reviews from Bapak Trisnokarmadji. The reviews / suggestions are very useful for us in improving the quality of our facilities and services.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 nights at Pesonna Tugu and it was amazing. The hotel is near Malioboro and not far from city center. But the thing that I enjoyed the most was the excellent service and hospitality. When I told them that I needed to check out at 4 am, they offered me an early breakfast. The manager in charge personally catered to my needs. I strongly recommend this hotel, either for business or leisure trip.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
PesonnaTugu, General Manager at Pesonna Tugu Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear Ms. Dhena A,