All reviewstugu monumentmalioboro streetnice budget hoteltrans jogjapleasant staybeddingangkringanac
Reviewed 13 February 2018

The bathroom is very narrow and the position of the sink is unusual. The sink is located outside the bathroom (the distance of the sink to the bed is about 500 meters). I got blanket with stain on the first day. I asked for blanket change on the second day by putting "linen change card" but it's still not replaced. The third day I wrote in a notes to ask them replaced blankets, then it's replaced. All towels in Amaris Diponegoro smell musty, they need to replace all the towels, because the color and smell is not proper. Breakfast taste was good local food. And the location near the Tugu. So basically it's affordable room with breakfast packet, but hotel hygiene MUST be improved again. Thanks for all the friendly staff.

Room Tip: if you need hair dryer, you can borrow it to the receptionist. You can return it before you check-out.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
AHDiponegoro, General Manager at Amaris Hotel Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Mr/Mrs Hanaicha

We Apologize for your bad experiance with our towel and cleanliness. Right now, at the hotel we do some progress to fix the towel matter and improve the cleanliness. Once again, thank you forchoosing Amaris Hotel Diponegoro as your second home in Yogyakarta. We hope to see you again in the future.

Warm regards,

I Kadek Suardana

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I stayed at Amaris Diponegoro Jogja on September 2016.
What I love about this Hotel is located on the strategic point.
Room is simply minimalist and colorful, however it's kind of weird to have wash basin beside the bed.

Breakfast tasted delicious and have different menu on the first and second day.

Overall, this is recommended budget hotel if you have vacation in Jogja.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mr Mattias V,

First of all, thank you very much for staying at Amaris Hotel Diponegoro Jogja. Your Feedback are very important for us, and we are really appreciated those. Once again, thank you for choosing Amaris Hotel Diponegoro as your second home in Yogyakarta. We hope to see you again in the future.

Warm regards,

I Kadek Suardana

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

stayed 4 nights during vacation in Jogjakarta. The staff very helpful with smiling faces. The room rather small and the bathroom too. Gloomy light while the window facing the wall. The facilities need to refurbished . Breakfast quite simple with local dishes. Quite a distance from Malioboro street .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
AHDiponegoro, Manajer Umum at Amaris Hotel Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Mr. Kamarasaman,

Warmest Greetings from Amaris Diponegoro Yogyakarta,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback,we are delighted to hear that overall you had a nice experience while staying in Amaris Hotel Yogyakarta, we are sorry for the inconvenience you met, I will certainly pass on your feedback to all hotel staff for improvement as we take every guest comments very seriously. Thank you once again for sharing and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Sincerely yours,

Hotel Manage

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We do appreciate this hotel. Although rooms are quite small, they are clean and are priceworthy.

Well located, we enjoyed walking around to easily find food and a bar.

The staff was nice and professional. They were willing to help us to organize a trip to Borodurur.
And we were happy to find ourselves in this kind of place for a rest after a busy day.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
AHDiponegoro, Manajer Umum at Amaris Hotel Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Mr/s Pokity,

Warm Greetings from Amaris Hotel Diponegoro Yogyakarta,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback, we are delighted to hear that overall you had a good experience and positive review while staying in Amaris Hotel Diponegoro Yogyakarta, I will certainly pass on your feedback to all hotel staff to encourage them to maintain the Standard as we take every guest comments very seriously. Thank you once again for sharing and we hope to welcome you back soon.

With all my personal best regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I was here by end of June 2017. I can Say it was worth the budget!, The Hotel is in the heart of the city, close from iconic places such as Tugu Monument, food central or the infamous street like the Malioboro street. It was located in the main street and it is really easy for Uber Driver or Grab Driver to spot this hotel so I can say it's a convenience place to access and there is a Trans Jogja Station close by the hotel around 500 meters. Either you like to take private car, public mass transport or just on foot-this hotel location make it easier!

I love my room, the air conditioning was great, the bedding is nice and and it was spacious! I have never thought my room could be that nice.The wifi is FREE AND FAST!!!, I used to do video and voice call to Germany using their wifi and it was amazingly smooth!. The breakfast from the hotel were tasty too!! from what I had during my stay-It was pretty decent breakfast!

however, there is one exception (and I hate to say this), my bathroom floor is always wet and flooding, maybe house keeping team need to concern about it or at least they could have left more mats to clean.

other from that minor exception, all in all This Hotel is GREAT! is on my list already and Id like to stay in the hotel again in some other time.

keep up the good work :))

Room Tip: asking for non smoking and smart room type! My room was great!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
AHDiponegoro, Manajer Umum at Amaris Hotel Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Mr. GiboSinatra,

Warm greeting from Amaris Hotel Diponegoro Yogyakarta

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback, we are delighted to hear that overall you had a good experience while staying in Amaris Hotel Diponegoro Yogyakarta, I do apologize for your incovenience about bathrooms floor and I will certainly pass on your feedback to all hotel staff to encourage them to maintain the Standard as we take every guest comments very seriously. Thank you once again for sharing and we hope to welcome you back soon.

With all my personal best regards,