US$33
Hyatt.com
US$62
US$46
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

Melia Purosani(Yogyakarta)
Agoda.com
US$28
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

1,152 results
All reviewsvanilla skysaffron restaurantgreat hotelgalleria mallsky loungeconnecting doormodern hotelrestaurant staffrecommend this hotelbusiness tripbreakfast menusuperior roomfive star hotelclose to the airportpleasant staycomfy bednice room
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt a top hotel. All the usual amenities that go with 5 stars but a standout for me was the bed. Extremely comfortable. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. I tried all the restaurants and they were all great. The pool had dirty coloured water but that's a small issue. Yes I would stay again. Actually stayed two extra days because it was so good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2018

The room is OK, with basic needs; iron and iron board, umbrella (every afternoon rain) when we were there and the bed and pillow really comfort. But what we love the most is the breakfast spread from local dishes ; a very delicious mas joko porridge (with complete condiments) , jamu, fresh juice, a good pastries and miso soup. love it, love it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

First Impression when checked in was good. Everyone got a drink and cold towel, personally delivered to each arrival guests. When I entered the room, something is not right with the AC. It's not cold, like a fan, and there is also heat in the room. Made me feel constantly uncomfortable with vague temperature. I waited, maybe the AC just turned on thats why its like that. Until I went to dinner, its still like that. I asked reception to check while I was out for dinner. They called and told me engineering has fixed the problem and also they have prepared an upgraded room in case I'm not satisfied with the condition after fixing. Mr. Akhmad helped me showing the replacement room, he is very friendly. I like the fact that they find solution for guest problem. Breakfast is very nice! I thought I would find the signature donut just like in Aston Bogor, but I didnt find any! Thank you Aston!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel ! Excellent staff extremely friendly and helpful , the rooms are nice and comfortable ... the staff helped us with tours and information and even arranged a driver for us to go to temples and historic sites... and our trip back to the airport ... I would recommend and would have no problem staying if ever I was to return
Well done guys !!!
Best wishes from Ireland

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely stay - great decor and service, lots of attention to detail. Good value cheap 5 star - good facilities. Pool is a bit standard and gym is small but fully functional. In the middle of a busy ish area although not so much for tourists within walking distance. Close to the famous Galleria mall - 2 mins walking. Huge breakfast spread including lots of local varieties as well as continental. Many rooms may not have much of a view. Seems to be catering for an upmarket local (Indonesian) clientele - most staff still spoke some English. Recommended.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family