Grand Aston Yogyakarta
Hotel de Laxston(Yogyakarta)
  • Pool
Grand Orchid(Yogyakarta)
1,123 results
All reviewsvanilla skysaffron restaurantholy cowgreat hotelgalleria mallrooftop barsky loungeconnecting doormodern hotelrecommend this hotelrestaurant staffbreakfast menubusiness tripsuperior roomtop floorclose to the airportfive star hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel after receiving my voucher coupon to stay for free for 1 night and this is what I felt during my stay:

(+)
- room space is enough
- have a very beautiful interior
- friendly view from the room
- it has everything you need inside the room very comfortable
- TV with lots of channels
- the breakfast is excellently delicious and has lots of menus that will make you confuse which one to try
- staff is very professional
- the lobby and everything inside the hotel is pretty and picture-able
- have no water with air con and hot water
- spacious basement parking

(-)
- the rooftop is under repairment at that time so I couldn't visit
- room is smaller than I expected because it was 5 stars hotel so I thought it would be much more large

Everything is perfect here. Very excellent experience for stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt a top hotel. All the usual amenities that go with 5 stars but a standout for me was the bed. Extremely comfortable. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. I tried all the restaurants and they were all great. The pool had dirty coloured water but that's a small issue. Yes I would stay again. Actually stayed two extra days because it was so good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2018

The room is OK, with basic needs; iron and iron board, umbrella (every afternoon rain) when we were there and the bed and pillow really comfort. But what we love the most is the breakfast spread from local dishes ; a very delicious mas joko porridge (with complete condiments) , jamu, fresh juice, a good pastries and miso soup. love it, love it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

First Impression when checked in was good. Everyone got a drink and cold towel, personally delivered to each arrival guests. When I entered the room, something is not right with the AC. It's not cold, like a fan, and there is also heat in the room. Made me feel constantly uncomfortable with vague temperature. I waited, maybe the AC just turned on thats why its like that. Until I went to dinner, its still like that. I asked reception to check while I was out for dinner. They called and told me engineering has fixed the problem and also they have prepared an upgraded room in case I'm not satisfied with the condition after fixing. Mr. Akhmad helped me showing the replacement room, he is very friendly. I like the fact that they find solution for guest problem. Breakfast is very nice! I thought I would find the signature donut just like in Aston Bogor, but I didnt find any! Thank you Aston!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel ! Excellent staff extremely friendly and helpful , the rooms are nice and comfortable ... the staff helped us with tours and information and even arranged a driver for us to go to temples and historic sites... and our trip back to the airport ... I would recommend and would have no problem staying if ever I was to return
Well done guys !!!