We traveled with our family -- 2 adults and 2 young children (ages 2 and 4) -- over a 3 day weekend, coming from Singapore. Overall, it was a nice boutique hotel, with nice grounds and amenities, and made a good home base for our excursions. We were incredibly thankful for the 'movie theater,' as it made for a great distraction for the kids when we were all worn out from visiting the temples.
- Comfortable and reasonably spacious room
- Good food and selection in the restaurant
- Nice amenities for families on site, like the movie room, pool, and fish ponds
- Spa service was also very nice (I did a scrub)
- Very friendly and helpful service overall!
- Shower water pressure and heat is not great (adequate)
- The rooms (we stayed in one of the larger suite-style rooms) don't feel very private as they are right off the restaurant/pool
- The prayers from a nearby mosque were really very loud! I know the hotel can't help this but it was very distracting and frequent.
I really debated whether I should rate this hotel as 4/5 or 5/5, as I do think we made the completely right choice for us and for our trip -- I would definitely recommend this hotel to others who are traveling in Jogja for a short trip as well.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking