“Very good in service”

favehotel Kusumanegara
Ranked #59 of 212 Hotels in Yogyakarta
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I stayed in Favehotel for 2 days. For me, the service from the staff are really impressive. but the only thing that I don't really like is for the breakfast. Some side dish is not tasty, and for the second day breakfast I got a neck of chicken in my rice box.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank arif r

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my family check in on sept 15 - sept 18, I came from kupang and my family from jakarta. We met there by reservation under my name. My family waiting for me almost 1 hours and the staff served them with tea and coffee in lobby. They asked friendly and nice. Room was undercontrol by fast respond engineer when i got some issue with telephone and faucet bathroom. I appreciate one of the staff name rischa one that very helpfully since the beginning of reservation gave us details information of our type rooms. All staff was friendly and polite. Cant wait to stay again at favehotel kusumanegara with smile...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Friendly staff, very helpful.
Overall very nice, very pleasant stay at favehotel Kusumanegara.
Thank you favehotel Kusumanegara, and I will stay again at favehotel Kusumanegara if I visit again to Yogyakarta.

Room Tip: Has a swimming pool
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

As it tagline suggests "the best economy hotel chain in 2003", I think this hotel maintains its best service since 2003 on. Friendly staff, nice breakfast, clean room, my problem was just that I needed to wait for more than 15min checking in to get my room set up. But the rest is nice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Stayed there with family and parents last month, and enjoyed it.
1. Room: decent size, not too big and not too small. There are enough storage space to put our luggage out of the way. The bedding and sheets are very comfy. It is clean too. Enough lighting that does not make the room too dark.
2. Staff and Service: Quick to offer help with anything that you ask for. Check in time is very quick, under 5 minutes.
3. Food: This is one of the things that can be improved. We arrived about 1 hour before the closing time. There was a big group ahead of us during breakfast and they consumed almost all the food. Replenishment is not quick enough, that either we had to wait a long time or just take whatever is remaining. The waitresses are helping to do everything they can though to get what we asked for, which is a plus.

Overall, great hotel for the value and we may come back again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family