See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Disgusting is not overstating it. We had to change room to the bathroom literally broke. Only positive was manager didn't charge us.

The shower has only a hand held part no place to set it. No power to the water as it dangle to the ground. The walls more than disgusting with whatever was dripping from them. Not from ceiling they started half way down the wall. I don't know and don't want to know. The roof greeted us off the elevator with beds being stored. It just was some metal to fill the opening to an unprofessional repair. Discarded food in the hall ways all day from some kind of room service. Never cleaned up the room from the 1st night. The toilets didn't flush in either room. Second room not much better. Sink about ready to break so we didn't touch it. The walls and room filthy. Both rooms were totally disgusting. The windows haven't been cleaned in years. The window blind was broken. The chairs and bed frame were plywood I think. There is no way an honest reviewer would give this any stars. They don't care about the building or rooms. Disgusting. And to top it off after a review of pricing I was charged 100,000 more than local rates. Trip adviser you are doing a disservice rating this place a 3. It's not even a 1. They should close down. It's really and honestly that bad.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank food_lover_jp_sg_usa
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Beside of an embarassing building, this hotel is not managed well. Also they don't have a good room maintenance. And, the cleanliness is so poor. However, the price rate is cheap enough for 3 stars hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank deoanjaya
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Pros: better wifi connection than my last stay, better breakfast too

Cons: traffic noise in deluxe room is awfully annoying, rooms are not properly cleaned and prepared, terrible registration, and mosquitoes!

Details: booked a deluxe room but nothing seems to be okay. Traffic noise, dirty room (previous guest maybe clipped his/her nail in the room and it's still there on the floor!), bathroom's light was out, mosquitoes in the room.. Come on!

Then I moved to a cheaper superior room which was pretty good for me (apart of a part of plastic wrapping left near the bed).

Checking out is the most outrageous moment this time. They charged me with deluxe room rate! (or maybe they forgot to use the corporate discount). The receptionist told me that it was the correct number. Apparently he (or she?) doesn't know anything about the rate. After some bickering, I had to wait their accounting officer to correct the bill. It's not over yet.

Thw hotel bill is slightly confusing since rooms' rate and laundry charge are apart from their service charge and tax. So I asked the officers to write down some notes about it. And since I already paid for the deluxe room but stayed in the superior room, there should be refund, right? The notes, however, is miscalculated so that I don't get any refund. This was corrected afterwards, but still, it was not pleasant.

This hotel certainly can do much better than this. Cleanliness, professionalism, and better housekeeping is not an option. It's a must! If you hadn't noticed, this hotel's rating is slightly reduced from last year.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

The room was small and the smell not good when we entrance the room.
The parking area was terrible in the ground floor. Coz we came so late the parking area infront of lobby was full.
The breakfast just so so..indonesian food, we can't order omelette.
Oh yeah the toilet was terrible. The flush not working properly.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Room was shabby, toilet smells & doesn't flush well. Returning to the room at night we were greeted by a scampering rat in front of the lift. It then entered the lift. We could sleep due to the sound of thumping from a club.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family