D'Salvatore Art & Boutique Hotel
Priceline
US$71
US$66
Agoda.com
All reviewsnear airportthe air conditioninghairdryercleanlinesswifi
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

It’s located near airport. This hotel had nice swimming pool with affordable price, so this is absolutely such a family choice. I recommed to choose room only without breakfast since their bfast was so so. The room itself spacious enough, and also the bathroom. The bed was comfort but the towels a little bit smelly.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I booked a night without breakfast via Traveloka. I got really good deal for it. It was perfect for transit, near Ambarukmo Plaza and the airport. The room size and facilities were much better than I expected. Nice!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my best friend decided to head down to Yogyakarta this time to celebrate my 41st birthday and we very pleased that we had made the decision.Our main driver spokesperson (Pak Sugiyanto) highly recommend us this hotel and we were glad we took his recommendations.It is only 15-20mins far to Adisutjipto International Airport.
Hotel was clean and neat.Aircon was working well.Wifi signal is 7/10 but we are cool with it as we bought Top up card there.Breakfast buffet is variety.They had American or Indonesian breakfast as well. Hotel service was very accommodating and sincerely friendly.A good room massage ,me and my best friend enjoy by Mbak Ari and her friend leaving us doze off while in the midst of having it..(super awesome)Our lovely driver cum bodyguard , Mas Teguh is very accommodating and very reliable.(Thank you!!)
As a matter of fact,we enjoyed our 5 days stays there.

Thank you very much for the warmth service rendered and the genuine personal touch. Insha Allah,we will meet again.Aamin.
Big love for Singapore (your friendly neighbour )

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2017

A very nice hotel recently renovated ,The room is really clean ,Great selection of TV programs on TV .Lots of parking easy access to many places
Very close to the air port and only 20.000 rph taxi ride to the Amburukmo Mall for lots of restaurants and Coffee shops.
I was lucky enough to get a good deal too only 300.000 rph for room only but this suited me

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2016

the hotel is located close to the airport. we stayed here for one night to catch an early morning flight. the hotel staff were very helpful but the property was expensive for the price. the room was of a good size but the water failed to drain from our shower and flooded onto the bathroom floor. The air conditioning was weak and the wifi very slow. We payed around nearly USD 80 per night which could get you a five star hotel in bali so not good value

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple