Puerto Nirvana Beach Resort
US$53
Lalaguna Villas(Puerto Galera)
US$50
  • Pool
De Luna Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$32
  • Breakfast included
Sea Jewel Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$45
US$34
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
US$68
US$62
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Oceana Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$47
US$41
Orbitz.com
Steps Garden Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$25
  • Pool
Montani Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$13
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$17/night.

Infinity Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$150
US$140
US$101
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I went on family trip last Dec 2016. We stayed on this hotel it was a nice a quite hotel, however, since the whole island was just devastated by a typhoon, the place was a mess. But the staff are very helpful. It was just a little far from white beach so we have to find a different hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

At first, I didn't know what to expect from this place because it was my first time visiting the place. My officemates and I had a great time with the team building activities. So much fun and memorable for all. The amazing race was exciting and worth trying.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Our staff had a great time with various activities presented to us. The facilitation of team building was fun especially the amazing race. We will definitely visit again. We will recommend this place to our friends back home.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We had our company's outing in Puerto Nirvana Beach Resort and stayed there overnight. We enjoyed the group activities organized by the resort's personnel, especially the "Amazing Race". We also had fun with the tour included in the race. The resort also has function room for large group programs.

We commend their accommodating and friendly staffs. Buffet food were timely prepared and good. For improvement however, there should be enough water supply and air condition should also be functioning well.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2016

I booked online via travelbook,com.ph. We stayed in the Family Room B. Rate was discounted in Travelbook at 3200 per night for 6-8 pax. Very affordable right? That does not include breakfast though. We knew that it is a budget hotel/resort. The pictures on the website are misleading. We stayed there because there is an infinity pool but when we arrived, it was under treatment so we asked the staff to clean it. They promised to clean it the next day. When I woke up, I asked again the staff to clean it again. Yes, they cleaned it but the water was still dirty. We ended up not swimming. The room was old and dirty. The toilet was also not that clean. The room was old enough. The blankets were stained. The breakfast was also over priced. I paid for PhP 155 for just an omelette but it only tasted like a scrambled egg with tomatoes. It was not even delicious. Coffee or juice was not even included. Also, there were a lot of mosquitoes. There is nothing to do in the resort. Also, when I texted the staff and confirmed that we were coming, they informed us that there was a funeral in the resort because the owner died. They did not even notify us before going there to cancel out reservation. I have been to budget resorts like Villa Noe in Cagbalete and we even stayed in a fan room but did not experience these things. Also, I was not impressed with White Beach. The sand is not even white and it was too crowded. The beaches we visited when we had an island hopping were better. I will not bother going back to this place.

Room Tip: Do not ever choose the family room A and B.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends