“fairly priced and pretty decent :)”

Rodolfo Royale Hotel
Ranked #182 of 382 Palawan Island B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 March 2014

In two months travelling in the whole Philippines, this is one of the few places where I felt we were getting a service worth what we were paying.
Nothing fancy but it works and the people are kind.
This is the best out of the three hotels we stayed while in Puerto Princesa.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank unautresens

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stay for 3 nights, it was really great hotel. The hotel are very clean especially my room.My room booking were book by a tour agent.This was my first time book tours together with accommodation.I was really afraid to get bad hotel.

The hotel provide airport transfer, the hotel have own cafe where you can get breakfast,lunch,and dinner.

The location very near to restaurant Bona's Chaolong and Balinsasayaw Restaurant and other food dining. Cost for tricycle 10 peso to Pasalubong market or to Rizal.It is very convenient location.It just take about 10 minutes ride by motorbike or tricyle. Safe location if you walk around.

The staff were very friendly, one of the staff gave me ride to Immaculate Conception Cathedral and to Pasalubong market.They are also good in giving information around Puerto Princesa.

My room deluxe room with 2 single bed, but I am just one person staying,they said the queen bed not available that time as it was in maintenance. They suggest moving the day after. But I don't mind staying in 2 single bed as I already get spacious room with clean room and bathroom.I just tell them that I will just stay in the twin bed room. The amenities just basic, with big window facing road,air cond and fan in the room.I am ok with these because I always bringing my own toiletries.

There are no wifi in room-but I can access wifi in the room but a little bit slow.Wifi only at lobby and cafe.Forgot to mention, the hotel have elevator.Up to highest floor you can view the view of the city.

The hotel owner were also so friendly, he suggest me places of interest that I must visit. I will definitely return to this hotel next time to explore Palawan.

Thank you so much guys for the wonderful stay!You guys are awesome!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed here with 4 friends for several nights in February 2014. A good location with helpful staff. Tricycle taxi easy to get and several restaurants within a few minutes walk. Comfortable beds and quiet roomy on the second floor. Its only a five minute drive to the airport and shuttle was included. It has modern décor and good wifi available in the lobby. Good view of town from the roof top.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

The plus point of this hotel is the location. Simple hotel, close to city. Tricycle easily available. Toilets need some improvements. Good for a quick 2 night stay. Very budget, no frills. WiFi in lobby

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Looking for a nice place to stay in Puerto Princesa? Highly recommended to stay at Rodolfo Royale. The hotel is near the airport, the rooms are clean and spacious, and the rate is very reasonable. We stayed in this hotel Oct2012. I have recommended this hotel to my friends and relatives and they have positive feedback as well. Good job Rodolfo Royale! My friends and few more guests will stay in your hotel on April2014.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple