Astoria Palawan(Puerto Princesa)
US$140
US$88
Subli Guest Cabins(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$13
Qi Palawan(El Nido)
US$156
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Uyang Bed and Breakfast(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$13
Floral Villarosa(Puerto Princesa)
US$46
US$37
Priceline
Purple Fountain Inn(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$22
Agoda.com
By the Bay Jacana Bed and Breakfast(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$16
US$56
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Tapik Beach Park Guest House(El Nido)(Great Value!)
US$7
US$5
  • Beachfront
US$686
US$476
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stay for 3 nights, it was really great hotel. The hotel are very clean especially my room.My room booking were book by a tour agent.This was my first time book tours together with accommodation.I was really afraid to get bad hotel.

The hotel provide airport transfer, the hotel have own cafe where you can get breakfast,lunch,and dinner.

The location very near to restaurant Bona's Chaolong and Balinsasayaw Restaurant and other food dining. Cost for tricycle 10 peso to Pasalubong market or to Rizal.It is very convenient location.It just take about 10 minutes ride by motorbike or tricyle. Safe location if you walk around.

The staff were very friendly, one of the staff gave me ride to Immaculate Conception Cathedral and to Pasalubong market.They are also good in giving information around Puerto Princesa.

My room deluxe room with 2 single bed, but I am just one person staying,they said the queen bed not available that time as it was in maintenance. They suggest moving the day after. But I don't mind staying in 2 single bed as I already get spacious room with clean room and bathroom.I just tell them that I will just stay in the twin bed room. The amenities just basic, with big window facing road,air cond and fan in the room.I am ok with these because I always bringing my own toiletries.

There are no wifi in room-but I can access wifi in the room but a little bit slow.Wifi only at lobby and cafe.Forgot to mention, the hotel have elevator.Up to highest floor you can view the view of the city.

The hotel owner were also so friendly, he suggest me places of interest that I must visit. I will definitely return to this hotel next time to explore Palawan.

Thank you so much guys for the wonderful stay!You guys are awesome!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed here with 4 friends for several nights in February 2014. A good location with helpful staff. Tricycle taxi easy to get and several restaurants within a few minutes walk. Comfortable beds and quiet roomy on the second floor. Its only a five minute drive to the airport and shuttle was included. It has modern décor and good wifi available in the lobby. Good view of town from the roof top.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

The plus point of this hotel is the location. Simple hotel, close to city. Tricycle easily available. Toilets need some improvements. Good for a quick 2 night stay. Very budget, no frills. WiFi in lobby

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Looking for a nice place to stay in Puerto Princesa? Highly recommended to stay at Rodolfo Royale. The hotel is near the airport, the rooms are clean and spacious, and the rate is very reasonable. We stayed in this hotel Oct2012. I have recommended this hotel to my friends and relatives and they have positive feedback as well. Good job Rodolfo Royale! My friends and few more guests will stay in your hotel on April2014.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary Ann F
Reviewed 1 July 2013

On arrival greeted by very friendly & helpful staff - a warm welcome to Puerto Princessa. Most impressed

Modern well placed hotel about 5 minutes from the Airport by Tricycle. We had a deluxe room which we found very spacious compared to previous hotels on this trip.Very tidy with nice amenities - door double looked with dead bolts. Air con, small TV however.

Restaurant in the Lobby & available tricycle transport freely available.
Tours easily booked via the friendly hotel reception area.

Free WIFI available in lobby only.
small TV in Room & toilet not flushing on two occasions are the only negatives.

Room Tip: Always ask what the requirements are for any tours you book & additional expences you might incur
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple