“Highly recommended! Simply amazing.”

Natural Arts Travel and Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Natural Arts Travel and Tours is not just any business establishment specializing in selling Palawan travel packages and other traveler’s necessities, but we consider this as a traveler’s lair for any traveling enthusiasts who are always game to any adventure. It has always been our passion to prioritize our guest’s satisfaction above anything else, as we believe that kindness is a virtue that leads to the real epitome of great success. We will give nothing but the very best level of customer service that any client wishes to obtain. As a family-owned business, we at Natural Arts Travel and Tours treat our clients like family; ensuring their safety and enjoyment on our well-provided services. Let us be a part of your #TravelGoals, and make your dream travel a reality.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 tours and accomodation through Natural Arts and Travel tours during our stay in El Nido Palawan, and everything was just amazing! Transaction is so smooth, flexible, great price, great communication, and really good customer service. I’m glad we used them for our Palawan tour. Will definitely use them again if we come back to Philippines! Thanks a lot!

4  Thank Vf I
ladyguide_palawan, Owner at Natural Arts Travel and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you very much for your review. It was with great pleasure to be of service in showing you the wonders of Palawan, the Best Island in the World. Hoping to see you again here in Palawan with Natural Arts. Cheers! Till next visit

All reviews
"palawan"
"island"
"boat"

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Vanessa is one of the best. She's so well-versed about palawan, friemdly and very accomodatin to the guests. Definitely recommended and would love to be back!

4  Thank Lean T

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I have referred all my besties to this travel company and they never fail to amaze my guests with their 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Accommodation is fantastic, the staff is kind, activities are just incredible! You keep coming back for more!

KUDOS TEAM!

3  Thank Cheradee D

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Thank you NATURAL ARTS TRAVEL AND TOURS especially to Ms. Vanessa De Castro Marquez :) I was amazed by the peaceful and beauty of the islands, Breathtaking ziplines and splendid view of the scenery, I will recommend you to all my friends and relatives, Surely i'll be back!

3  Thank Justine Caryl G
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I organized a 4D3N for my family and friends last May 31-June 03. The experience was amazing, we enjoyed our stay there so far and I saw and experience by myself the real beauty of Elnido. It was not an easy travel most especially we went there with a big group 14 pax in total but our journey was very smooth from the airport to the hotel and to all our tour destinations with the help of my travel partner Ms Vanessa who have been there to guide us all through out.

Service was excelent, with her lovely and friendly staff ( Dae) who have been there to answer all my inquiries in behalf of Ms Vanessa. I will definitely reccommend them to others.

Kudos to all the bagkeros, tourguides and to my Travel partner itself Vanessa de Castro for this amazing and unforgettable trip.

3  Thank Michelle C
ladyguide_palawan, Owner at Natural Arts Travel and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you very much travel partner for trusting me as always and for your review. It was with great pleasure to be of service in showing you the wonders of Palawan, the Best Island in the World. Hoping to see you again here in Palawan with Natural Arts. Cheers! Till next visit