Highly recommend this hotel if you're staying in Puerto Princesa. It's perfectly located right outside town - you can easily take a short trike ride in for restaurants or shopping but you're also out of the noisy city. The staff couldn't be better. Rooms are really cheap considering how nice the hotel is. There's the pool and the hotel has an amazing view overlooking the bay. Their Honda Beach and Underground River tours are top notch. I hope to stay here again someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina de Bay is a private getaway resort situated just twenty minutes away from the airport. On that way from the airport, you will already see a breath-taking view of the Puerto Princesa bay and the mountain ranges. It is also at Marina de Bay where the private yachts and boats can be viewed docked at front. During the night, the ambiance becomes even more spectacular with the vast view of the stars in the sky and with the dainty lights of the city screaming in from across the waters. Marina de Bay is not like any usual hotel building simply built in the city, it encapsulates the natural wonders of Puerto Princesa - a hidden paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Marina De Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina De Bay Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Marina De Bay Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa