US$72
Floral Villarosa(Puerto Princesa)
US$47
US$36
Agoda.com
Grande Vista Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$33
US$27
  • Breakfast included
Empire Suites Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$53
US$28
Priceline
Palawan Village Hotel(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$126
US$160
US$137
  • Breakfast included
Aziza Paradise Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$142
US$88
Agoda.com
Sunlight Guest Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
All reviewshot showerwalking distancestayed heretransportpalawanwifiairport
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

The staff are very accommodating and helpful .the place is nice I can recommend it to my friends in their future vacay..it's a wonderful place wonderful staff seems like it's family owned.. It's near from restaurant and ATM machine

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Orchid Lagan P, General Manager at Orchid Lagan Place Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Orchid Lagan Place Palawan!

On behalf of Orchid lagan place family, we wish to convey our gratitude for considering us as your preferred hotel in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan.

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked our accessible location and friendly staff.

We look forward to your next visit soon.

Yours sincerely,
OLPP Family

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I was originally only going to stay for one night, but had to stay for four due to my luggage being stuck in Manila. This place was a safe haven for me and the staff were angels, they helped me with everything I needed, always with a smile, good sugestions and answers to my every question. Its clean, comfortable and quiet, yet very close to the city centre. I also requested a personalized breakfast which they were very nice to make for me. When I returned to Puerto Princesa, they rescued me again with another problem that I had, even if I was not staying at the hotel (I had a previous booking on another place). I will never forget how kind the staff were to me! Would highly recomend if you are staying in Puerto Princesa.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 26 June 2017

Hi Ms. Rita,

It's a pleasure to have you here at our Orchid Lagan Place Palawan. It's a gratitude to provide us a great reviews.We are very looking forward for your next visit and offer you our own guest service experiences' signature from our staff team. On behalf of our management and staff, we thank you again and pleasure to have you. Very best regards:)!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We stayed here for a couple nights. The place was nice and comfortable with hot shower. Wifi is only available in the main area but it is quite good. They helped us arrange a trip to the underground river and were very helpful overall. The location of the hotel is great because it is not far from local eateries and bars by foot. I would recommend for a stay in PP.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danielle D
Orchid Lagan P, Front Office Manager at Orchid Lagan Place Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Dear Value Guest,

Greetings from Orchid Lagan Place Palawan.
Thank you for sharing your views with Trip Advisor community.
We truly enjoyed reading your comments and would like to express our gratitude for your kind words.

Should you have further inquiries about Orchid Lagan Place and for future reservations,please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.You may also visit our website & facebook page for more information.
We sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back to our Hotel, where the warmest hospitality awaits you.

OLPP Management

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Room was big and clean, but where was no wifi in it. They have a nice place at the front desk to go online. What i loved at this place was stuff- bouth ladies were just amazing!!! Thank you for helping us ;)

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Magdalena M
Orchid Lagan P, Front Office Manager at Orchid Lagan Place Palawan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Ms.Magdalena, Thank you for your kind words!We at Orchid Lagan Place Palawan works really hard to ensure every guest can experience a relaxed and comfortable stay,and we are so pleased to know that you felt how dedicated we are in that aspect. Rest assured that we will continue to render best service to our future guests. Regards!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

It's our first time visiting Puerto Princesa Palawan and we decided to stay at Orchid Lagan Place. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is planning to visit the city of Puerto Princesa. Staff are all friendly and accommodating, the food was good, our room was nice and clean. Receptionists were very responsive and accountable when issues came up either with our room or our trip reservations or cancelations. This place is located near the airport and centralized to all local restaurants, pubs and market (all walking distance). Most of all, affordable and priced fairly when compared to other places. "We'll be back"

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rc_Villanueva
Management response:Responded 11 March 2017

Dear Rc_ Villanueva!

Warm greetings from Orchid Lagan Place Palawan!

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked our accessible location, friendly staff, pleasant superior rooms and delectable food.

We look forward to your next visit soon.

Yours sincerely,