See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Our room was exceptionally clean and quiet, the bed was very comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful. The TV was an older model, not a big-screen HD, but there were lots of channels and it worked fine. The only downside was no morning coffee, but McDonalds was a short walk so no real problem. As the other reviewer said, they're behind a florist but that's actually an advantage in terms of quietness. We parked immediately outside our room.

We'd definitely stay here again. I really don't see any validity to the other reviewer calling this place a "fleabag."

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SusanJEnRoute
Reviewed 26 December 2010

The only reason I agreed to pay $55 for this dump was that I was too tired to drive anywhere else.

This 60's era motor lodge may have seen better days, but it would have to be a long time ago. The building is situated behind a florist, and the rooms all have a lovely view of their dumpster and associated rotting vegetation. The "parking lot" was a few spaces inconveniently separated from the building by a strip of older trees.

The TV and air conditioner barely worked, but the micro fridge was unplugged, mildewed and didn't close. As for the bathroom, there were 2 hand towels, a body towel and a bar of soap. No washcloth or shampoo. At least the water was hot. I don't recall seeing any insects, but I'm sure they were lurking.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo