Royal Inn Motel
US$115
US$110
Alpine Motel(Burkesville)
US$99
Lake Cumberland State Resort(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Pool
Timber Pointe Resort(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Pool
US$100
Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn(Monticello)(Great Value!)
US$105
Big South Fork Lodge & Horse Campground(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn & Suites(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$98
Hotels.com
Best Western Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$108
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Was passing through on a motorcycle trip stopped in to spend the night met the owners of this hotel they were like family we had never met we pass back through two days later stops again to find the same service rooms for clean staff was extra friendly in fact we're planning a trip in 4 more weeks and going to stay again we have made this our regular spot anytime we come through Kentucky we will definitely stay here as long as it's within 50 miles of where we're headed stop in and check it out for yourself sometime

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tedcook
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here before, and after my recent costumer service experience, I will be here again!
I had issues with a third party online service and I could have paid for 2 rooms for one night (I only needed 1 room/1 night). Royal inn did the right thing and only charged me one! They did not have to, the mistake was not theirs, but I would've had to pay and fought the third party for my refund (huge hassle!).
Because of their decency with my situation, they will be part of my annual return! Thank you!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Got laid over in Albany ky due to change of plans so we stayed at the royal inn an to be honest I hated to leave we had more fun and a better time there then we did where we were going. Any time were back down that way will defiantly stay there again.service was great the owners were very helpful . thanks guys had best time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank summerfun39
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a total of 3 nights and I would recommend to anyone. Very affordable, spotlessly clean, decent flat screen tv, no bugs, and the owners are really nice and would help you any way they can. I've stayed in plenty of motels and Inns and honestly this is probably the cleanest I've stayed in. A++

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Jim S, General Manager at Royal Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We try very hard to make our guests comfortable and hope they have an enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Albany.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Nice place very quiet came down for a funeral place was in a great location for food and flowers clean rooms great service would definitely stay again the price you can't beat compared to the other hotels

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your kind words will not go unnoticed! We hope you will stay with us on your next visit to Albany.

We are sorry for your loss.

Thanks again.