“Garden”
Review of Roy's Rendezvous

Roy's Rendezvous
Ranked #74 of 225 Boracay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Garden made this place good for us. It's quiet place. Accessible to the ATM, restaurants, etc. through all walking distance. It's bungalow, traditional wooden style. But inside of it so basic that doesn't fit how it looks from the outside but I enjoyed the hammock it's very relaxing. The owner and the staff are very helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The guest house is situated at Station 3, which has less crowd on it. It is a 2-minute walk from the beachfront. The staff were friendly and helpful we booked all the beach activities with them and the prices were perfect

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

We love everything about roys rendezvous ... it took us 5 minutes walk from the main road when we reached Roys rendezvous. We booked roys for 7 days and it was a wonderful experienced living in bungalows Nipa Hut ... The service was excellent and breakfast were served well. Aling Olivia and Mang Pedro and their employees were very friendly to us. The place is neat and clean and the terraces was so relaxing and calm. The beach is just 1 minute walk. Our stay in Boracay definitely memorable one.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Exactly a month ago, I travelled solo to Boracay for my birthday. That was my first time in the island but I felt safe and really enjoyed my trip. I spent two nights at Roy's and I wish I could have stayed longer because there's too much to do in the island and I felt really at home in this place. The owners and staff were very accommodating and friendly. The whole place is very clean and quiet and most of all very accessible to the beach and nearby establishments. I stayed at the bungalow with hammock. It's very homey and spacious for me. I love eating my breakfast outside with their garden as my view. It didnt feel like I'm alone in a far island. I'm totally at home. On my 2nd day, i booked a group island hopping tour through their staff. He even accompanied me to the meeting place for the tour. It was very convenient for me. I'll surely be back in Boracay with my friends next time and i will still stay at Roy's, no doubt about that!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Suzette R
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

We spent 12 nights at Roy's and we loved our time there. The owners and staff are absolutely lovely and very accommodating.

We made an error in our booking (completely our fault) and they could have charged us double (and I'm sure others would have) but they were adamant not to take any extra money from us.

The bungalows are simple but spacious and very clean, and serviced on request. The daily breakfast was lovely - again really simple but very tasty - egg, fruit, jam, toast and tea - perfect start to the day. We left at 6am our last day and were still offered our breakfast - which is outside their normal hours.

The location is great. About a 30 second walk to the beach and secluded enough that you don't get any noise from the beach, or station two. There is a little bar at the end of the path, right on the beach front and that is also really great.

We would highly recommend staying at Roy's if you are looking for a reasonably priced place that is comfortable, clean and secluded and the owners and staff a delight to deal with.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple