US$44
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$58
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$10
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$28
Agoda.com
All reviewslarge condoa small swimming poolnice place to staychinese new yearrooms are niceminute walkpeepskiteboardingislandfilipinohutsnightliferates
Reviewed 21 January 2013

We've spent our New Year in Boracay and stayed in this resort with my friends for 4 nights.
We enjoyed a lot our villa even thought the rooms were a bit old, but there was everything there: kitchen, oven, pans for cooking, fridge, TV, two bathrooms, towels. AC was not always stable, but I think it's the same everywhere in Boracay!

The location of resort is pretty nice: close to the supermarket, restaurants, beach...

We liked that everybody from resort were so helpful: getting us umbrella, hairdrier, tricycle! I felt like I was staying home because everybody tried their best to help us. We ordered breakfast once to the room and it was fast and delicious.

I would stay there again when I visit Boracay! Good choice even thought it's not that cheap!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2012

The resort's location is a good walk from D'Mall. It's not a beach front resort but you can walk to the beach. Though it's a lot better if you go through D'Mall instead of the resort itself (the alley is not that nice).
Its main entrance is along the road. Accessible if you'll take tricycles.
Price is good, but I'd definitely pick another hotel that are comparable to its rates. I'm pretty sure I can get a better hotel/b&b with its worth.
The bar is always closed (even at night - weird...)
I'm not fond of the pool. It lacks lighting. And seriously?! It looks like a fish pond (credits to my friend). Not fun for kids and adults. It's too small, and somehow uninviting.
There's no free breakfast included. We didn't bother ordering.
In the unit that we got, the 2 bedrooms were air conditioned (just keep the doors of the rooms open, and cold air will eventually spread out - close the front door of course).
However, the rooms really lack space. They are too small. It could've been better if they pushed the bed to the wall, making more space...
The staff aren't that nice. They do not respond to text (you have to call them). They do not smile, nor do they greet you when you come in. (It's a lot better if they do, smiles and greetings make visitors feel welcome.)
On the bright side, if you want to cook, they have cooking facilities/utensils in each condo/apartment unit.

Room Tip: They do have a 3-floor condo with 2 bathrooms if your group is bigger. Ask for that ;) And again, open bedroom doors and close the front door for the AC to spread throughout the unit, until cold air reaches the kitchen/living room downstairs.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clodin22
Reviewed 28 September 2012

My family of three stayed in air con cottage years ago peaceful nice staff good snacks. Running stream with coy so fun for the child. Beach and grotto short walk away 4 days 3 nites enjoyed banka ride around the Island before golf course was started. Would stil say a good deal for a nice trip to the white sand beach.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Todd H
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Near D'Mall but not at the beach end. Pool was small and looked uninviting so I did not risk my health jumping in. Restaurant closed while I was there for renovations, but plenty of alternatives. Hotel being renovated ensured I got an early wake call every morning (uninvited though). Easy transport options outside hotel. Rooms okay for 3*, staff fine. Was there for sports, but would not return there with family

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Shrike2747
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Nirvana Resort is more of a condominium/apartment type of accommodation. We stayed in what they call a large condominium with 2 bedrooms, 2 T&B, a living room, and a kitchen. Did enjoyed our stay here even though the place is not beach front it's just near D'mall, the beach, and D'Talipapa. Their staff is friendly and accommodating and the place is clean. I would recommend this resort especially for family or group.

What I like the most with Nirvana Resort is their kitchen, especially if you're on a budget and prefer to cooked food for the family. I also like the pool coz it’s more private though it’s not that big. I'm also particular when it comes to toilet and bath, they got clean and spacious bathrooms complete with hot and cold shower.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family