US$56
US$51
US$68
US$45
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$192
US$184
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$169
US$54
US$454
US$223
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

US$66
US$49
US$262
US$202
Priceline
All reviewscebu citybeautiful roomsir ianswimming poolsmall hoteloverlooking the seasea wallprivate beachvirginiaruthphilippineshostsguesthouseretreatcanoeingmalapascua
Reviewed 18 November 2014 via mobile

We were here last Nov. 10 and we were on an out of town trip so we decided to look for a comfortable place in the north. May look like a residential house from the outside but paradise once you get in. We were the only guests that time so we had the entire place exclusively for us. The ambiance of the place makes you feel like you never left home from the moment you step in. The English-themed rooms and the spacious bathroom were more than what we asked for! The room alone is a vacation itself. We had candle lit dinner by the pool and never thought a simple meal would turn to a romantic dinner. Food is really good. Would love to go back.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Enz O
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed here with my Fiancé (at the time, we are now married), June of 2013. It was so wonderful. Everything was great, the food, the ambiance, our room, the employees' friendliness EVERYTHING. This photo is us having breakfast on their veranda.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank steveb92120
Reviewed 23 June 2014

From the moment we entered we felt totally at home, very relaxing night celebrating our 25th anniversary at the start or a 8 day diving trip. We felt very welcome by our hosts Virginia and Ian and we were spoilt by their attentive staff Andressa Myrna and Ruth with dinner by the sea and wonderful breakfast. The room was nice and comfortable overlooking the seaside one of the best sleeps ever. If we visit Cebu again we will be sure to stay there again. Highly recommend this charming small resort.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank loftys_travels
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My job as a customer service representative in Cebu City really speeds up my aging process - I feel like a hundred years old in just one month. So, for a weekend trip with my family and friends, we headed to Las Flores Hotel and Restaurant at Catmon.

It was quite an enjoyable 180-minute road trip (we're slow drivers; it usually takes only 90 minutes) from the city to the resort. Las Flores wasn't as big as Shangri-La Mactan or Crimson, but that's the best thing about it. The resort wasn't jam-packed with tourists and and locals. On the contrary, it felt more like a paradise home because we received a warm welcome from the staff and the owners.

For me, the nights at Las Flores were the best moments of my weekend getaway. I enjoyed the cool and gentle breeze while lying on the hammock and gazing at the stars. It was my sweet escape from the stressful days in the city.

Rooms:
We had one of the Garden rooms. The furniture and designs were really appealing, and it was big enough to accommodate all seven of us. Our room was clean and well-maintained.The air conditioning was also excellent; it kept our room comfortably cool even though the sun was burning at 32 degrees outside. The linens and towels were always clean and fresh. Hot and cold shower was available, as well as a cable television. The beds were comfortable - this came in as a huge relief because we arrived at around 7pm, and we were already tired.

Food:
The restaurant had a great selection of food choices, and the service was superb. We ordered six different dishes and they were all served together (based on my experience with other resorts and restaurants, they don't serve all the dishes when you order a lot of stuff). The food and drinks were both palatable and presentable.

Las Flores has a small swimming pool, but the water is really clean and refreshing. The beach isn't the white-sandy type - it was somewhat rocky - but the water is clear, albeit some seaweed. There's a badminton court, but I didn't really check it out because the pool was so inviting that I spent most of the day just splashing around. I think there's also a golf course and some water sports, but we didn't get to check them out because we only stayed for two days. I'd like to try them out when I get the chance to visit Las Flores again.

I definitely recommend Las Flores to those who want a quiet place to unwind. It's more than just a resort; it really is a home away from the city. It was a great two-day vacation for me, and I feel like I'm a hundred years no more. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jan Meryl L
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

One of the perfect places to go for an escape from the hustle and bustle of city living whether it be for R&R, get together or team building.You will surely get value for your money..even before you've paid!I highly recommend Las Flores to anyone.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple