Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$129
eDreams
Lol.travelUS$170
All reviews free shuttle walking distance deluxe room shopping mall resorts world sentosa pleasant stay bus interchange industrial area basic amenities halal food west area upon check food court thank you very much big shopping singapore staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

Thank you Genting Hotel Jurong for provide the excellent service for our wedding banquet preparation and actual event day. Good food, nice room, professional services. The sales manager (ken), event manager (Tiffany) and banquet manager (Daniel) will go extra miles for us. Working with us even in the weekends, providing extra service for us which is out of the scope. Really appreciate what they have done. Thank you very much. Recommend others to engage them for any special events.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
MatthewBartholomeusz, Director of Rooms at Genting Hotel Jurong, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2019

Dear Bwpoh

Thank you for your excellent review, following your recent stay at the Genting Hotel Jurong. We are delighted that the service for your Wedding Banquet went extremely well for you. Your special mention of Ken, Tiffany and Daniel is indeed a recognition of their efforts to ensure utmost care and comfort are given to our guests.

In the meantime, my team and I will look forward to more opportunities to welcome and serve you again, in the not too distant future.

Warm Regards

Matthew Bartholomeusz
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 17 September 2019

Checked in and was told I had no reservation. I gave them the reservation number and was told they could not find it. Then told the only option was to check in at the walk in rate which was nearly double the previously quoted rate. The hotel, is at best basic. The rooms are very small, the bathroom is minuscule. Everything closes at 9.30 pm, there is no bar, only a counter within the restaurant. I have stayed at different hotels in Singapore and have also lived and worked in Singapore so these comments are not made lightly. This is the worst hotel experience I have had in Singapore and would not recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank UKPAUL18
Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

A front desk staff name Ghazmir with tattoos on his hand behave very rude. As a hotelier he should not behave like talking to gangster! If guest do not understand what he said he must told us in simple way instead of saying in a rude way! Please well train your staff before put him as a receptionist! I will not recommend this hotel to anyone just because of the tattoos rude staff Ghazmir!

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Ang987654321
waranponpanden, Manager at Genting Hotel Jurong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2019

Dear Ang987654321,

First of all, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced during your recent stay with us. We strive to do our utmost to ensure that we provide our guests with a welcoming and enjoyable stay experience and we are sorry to learn that the aspects of your stay fell below your expectations.
Please rest assured that the feedback has been highlighted to the relevant departments, for their immediate attention.

Once again, thank you for taking time to share your thoughts. I hope this incident would not mar your impression of our hotel and we would extremely grateful to have another opportunity to serve you again. Please feel free to reach out to me at waran.ponpanden@RWSentosa.com so that I could understand better on your experience and ensure that similar issues as such will not re occur. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Waran
Asst Operations Manager
Genting Hotel Jurong

Reviewed 29 August 2019

Good pricing, Deluxe room was spacious, firm bed, good choice at breakfast, staff responsive (wake up calls, iron and board delivered to my room), free filtered water on every floor. Delivered training for 7 days in the hotel - everything very smooth and well organised. One small gripe - towels changed every day although policy says to leave on rack and use again - and one suggestion - provide a proper glass for drinking.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed out stay. The hotel is modern with good amenities. We were a bit disappointed that the pool was under maintenance and as such we were unable to use it. Breakfast was good with an international buffet that had some variations each day. No complaints there. Walking distance to the library, JCube Mall and Westgate Mall so there was never a problem to find getting out of the hotel and exploring.

Date of stay: July 2019