“A Typical evening with my mum & my girlfriend”
Review of The Garden

The Garden
Price range: US$30 - US$100
Cuisines: Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sentosa Island
Description: Located in a charming conservation building next to Sofitel SPA, The Garden offers wholesome contemporary cuisine and comfort food. Enjoy the freshest ingredients delicately prepared to retain the ingredients' natural goodness and flavours.
Reviewed 20 January 2019

Having a dinning at the following area. Food taste great, service by Stella was good too. Heart warming welcome by the floor staff & the 2 handsome chef who greeted us despite them preparing the food. I would say that it's quite worthwhile visiting the restaurant.

Just that during the night it's pretty dark & i wasn't sure where the carpark is. Its surrounded by the Sofitel's spa, so i have to go around asking the direction to the restaurant. it would be best if they have a lighted direction to the restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (256)

Reviewed 16 January 2019

I had my Birthday dinner the first night of my stay at the Sofitel. Alex at the bar referred me to the Garden. On my arrival my lovely waitress had decorated my table which was so lovely and the Chefs had done a lovely little cake. So appreciated.

2  Thank SJack1
Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

Great ambience and awesome tastes of health conscious food. Appreciated to the chef and staffs especially Stella for recommendations and serving of great quality and delicious foods. Love it and crave for it!

1  Thank SweetieLynn_72
Reviewed 27 December 2018

The Garden restaurant has a good menu and there is a good choice of dishes. We enjoyed the experience very much. We were taken with the beautiful chicken dish - the chicken was moist and full of flavor.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 17 December 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was nice and clean. Me and my family were there for light lunch. Salad construction and pizza were enough for two persons for sharing. Food fresh and good quality. Environment was greenery. Thank you to the service staff Stella and Soo, Chef Dennis and Chef Terry well done for their services. We will be back with some friends soo.

Date of visit: December 2018