“Stella and Chef Dennis are amazing - Excellent service and food”
Review of The Garden

The Garden
Price range: US$30 - US$100
Cuisines: Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sentosa Island
Description: Located in a charming conservation building next to Sofitel SPA, The Garden offers wholesome contemporary cuisine and comfort food. Enjoy the freshest ingredients delicately prepared to retain the ingredients' natural goodness and flavours.
Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

Dinner at The Gardens at Sofitel Spa was amazing. Great ambience within the Spa and the service is excellent from Stella and Chef Dennis. Very attentive and the food was so good. I will definitely come back again.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (256)

Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

I always bring my family, friend and even company dinner to this restaurant. The food is fantastic and service is top notch. I loves stella and Su (korean lady) and their chefs too. So professional yet friendly. Best food to order : beef mignon, chillean seabass, children pasta, salad, chicken wraps etc.
However recently they changed the menu to Mediterranean food. Which still nice but not superb like previous where i always look forward to visit. Fortunately I received a call from the restaurant end of Apr that they brought back all the old menu and it is Halal too. Nexttime i can bring my muslim friends there too! Thankssss for bringing back the old menu!

2  Thank qwertthgfdsa
Reviewed 14 April 2019

A more layed back restaurant as part of the Sofitel. Quality dining and see the chefs at work while you dine. Inside or outside the choice is yours. Good food but a little harder to get to. The sofitel shuttle bus will take you there and return to either the hotel or the city.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 9 April 2019

Part of the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa, this restaurant is co-located with the Day Spa with “conscious” dining ie. organic dining on the cards with a new Mediterranean menu when we dined. We had a pre-booked set menu with a decent range of options. Our meal was tasty and well prepared, the service was friendly and attentive and the location was tranquil (and would fit the concept of wellness and peacefulness) with a convenient and always available buggy ride from the main reception of the hotel.

1  Thank GourmandAus
Reviewed 8 April 2019

Whenever my family travels to Singapore and stays in Sofitel Sentosa, we always find time to dine here at The Garden Conscious Dining. We love its ambience, the staff and the great food!

I always look forward to their DIY Salad where you choose your own greens and other add ons, the pizza, their chicken that was cooked so tender and flavorful and my kids' favorite pasta.
My husband and I even celebrated Valentines date there last February and we were really satisfied with the 7-course menu.

But little did I know they changed menus just a few days ago. I was disappointed and saddened since I brought a number of my friends with me, I told them about the good food, their salads and the pasta, and we were looking forward to it. Not only did the taste and quality of the food diminished but their price increased as well. I was not satisfied with the food we ordered, it is Mediterranean cuisine and I feel that they could have done something better than the dry chicken.

I really hope they bring the old food and menu back before we leave Singapore.
Or at least they offer it too with the new menu.