Lowest prices for your stay
US$334
Hotels.comUS$334
Booking.comUS$334
ZenHotels.comUS$338
3,847 results
All reviews the cliff kwee zeen le bar garden restaurant prestige suite il lido tanjong beach luxury room peacocks roaming sentosa resort beautiful resort shuttle bus high tea swimming pool service staff welcome drink coffee machine
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2021

We stayed at Sofitel for 3 people and the style is a 6.8/10 and the food is a 9/10 but the rooms were a bit small, and it was very clean, the bed was comfortable 8/10 even though the check-in/out was taking a lot of time

Date of stay: July 2021
Piotr Kupiec, Other at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2021

Bonsoir licheng_0205,

Thank you for sharing this encouraging review with us. We greatly appreciate your kind understanding during such uncertain times. Indeed, we are trying our best to navigate through this unprecedented times positively yet cautiously - guests like your kind self inspire and motivate us to do better daily.

Thank you once again and we will be delighted to have you stay with us again soon. Do drop us a note upon reservation for us to make your next visit a magnifique one too.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

My wife and I stayed over at Sofitel Sentosa for our honeymoon staycation and as it coincided with my wife’s birthday, I had planned a surprise for her as well. While the staff did explain about covid restrictions with regards to decorating the room while she was away at the spa, they did however, go out of their way to assist me in coordinating the sending of the cake when she came back. I genuinely appreciate the lengths they went even though they didn’t have to.

To Ms Farah, thank you for taking the time to liaise with me with regards to the cake!

To Mr Aaron, thank you for being ever so helpful be it with directions or bringing us to the pool!

To Ms Wai Wai, Ms Samantha, Ms Megan thank you for answering whatever queries I had to make my wife’s birthday surprise a successful one!

(PS; apologies if I got any of your names wrong! )

Bonsoir sbrshrmn,

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Booked the paw package staycation and throughly enjoyed my stay. For pet owners intending to bring your pets along, do rmb to bring along your own pet bowls and pee pads as the hotel doesn’t provide any - and of course, your own pet food/treats...

The inclusive dinner and breakfast was good and we got to select our own meal from the hotel menu...Unfortunately I ordered the wrong meal accidentally thru the online booking web and only realised after it was delivered ...so do a triple check ~

Giving 4 stars instead of 5 because the pool was under construction and there wasn’t any discount on the room rate...also there were construction noises throughout the day which we could hear from our room so it wasn’t very peaceful.

Overall I enjoyed the trip and my dog had a good time as well!

Bonsoir Globe223,

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Visited Sofitel Sentosa on national day and had a very enjoyable stay. Service was generally top notch. We even received a complimentary plate of local snacks to celebrate the day. The room was really spacious and comfortable. The environment there took us to another world. What made it wonderful were the beautiful peacocks roaming about the estate.

The only downside was when walking back to the room, i tried to get a tube of soap from the housekeeper and she gave me a dirty look.

The food we had were really great, if i had to nit pick, i wish that they had more choices on the menu.

Lastly, I have to highlight my experience at The Cliff. My wife and I were served by Marcus and Agnes and their friendly persona made us feel at home. They were really attentive and their attitude showed that they really take pride in their work, kudos to them!

Bonsoir GrandTour13357966287,

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed at Sofitel with our two kids in august first week. Since the pandemic meant we couldn’t plan a proper trip for quite a while, we planned a staycation with the family
Sofitel has a great location. A lot of stuff to do as family. The most impressive thing about Sofitel has been the hospitality. The staff were very helpful and went out of their way to make sure that the Pareek family had an enjoyable stay.
Special thanks to Marcus and YY at the front desk for taking all the troubles

Trip type: Travelled with family
Piotr Kupiec, Other at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Bonjour kunalpareek,

Tropical greetings from Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort and Spa!

First, with deep gratitude, we would like to thank you for your support, and for selecting our resort as your preferred holiday destination.

Thank you for making our day and for going out of your way to connect with us through the TripAdvisor.

I am excited to share your heartwarming feedback with our team. It is reviews such as yours that make being a part of the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort and Spa family so rewarding.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we are looking forward to welcome you in the near future for another
magnifique experience.