“must see at night”
Review of Lake of Dreams

Lake of Dreams
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Massive under covered spectacle of fountains, restaurants, walks and a great place to just sit and take it all in. Right in the heart of Sentosa island and in the middle of resorts worlds.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Wouldn't say there was much to it ... A day time fountain urns into a night time music show .. A very average affair ..

1  Thank CoolTravelFreak
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Show started at 11... thought we are lucky!

The volume was low (nothing could be heard)... the music, lights and fountains did not match.

A nice fountain during the day to sit around, do not waste time in evening for the show

1  Thank Parag A
Reviewed 15 July 2017

During the day, it’s a fountain (albeit a pretty one). We went out to watch the show at 11pm (however it started at 10.50, so unlucky to the people who arrived late), and it was the biggest waste of time. It started off with some dialogue so low I couldn’t hear it. Then the lights, water and fire didn’t match the music at all. It was backlit, so half of the fountain was dark, and it was oh so repetitive. the same terrible thing, over and over and over again.
Most of the reviews were old (and positive), so I’m guessing it has just been forgotten overtime. I think it’s time to retire it, instead of dragging people out at 11pm. 11PM. what kind of time is that. We watched many light shows during our trip to Singapore, but this takes the award for biggest waste of time.
To think I could have been in my hotel room watching terrible tv and eating delicious food instead I punished myself by watching this 'show'.

3  Thank Aus_Bijou
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

my working place surrounded by beautiful sea and wonderful attractions to be explore , Went in by monorail with annual pass , it by bus may hop in at Vivo city bus stop rws8 $1, for bus hop in the casino resort to Vivo does not need to pay for the fare is excluded. over here u can visit the universal studios , wax museum mdm tussad, trick eye museum, sea aquariums and adventure cove