Got a lovely staycation treat from the family man. Decided to stay off the main island and it was a great decision. Lush greenery, quiet surroundings.
The hotel gives a great service level with many areas on self service. That includes a kachang puteh stall complete with a water stand for guests who needs a quick bite and for tourists to soak into small local treat.
The pool was a tad small though the infinity pool concept with it overlooking out to the straits was soothing.
I just wished the pool was cleaned up better. When we were there, there were leftover snacks and bits left behind from the previous users. Guess, the concept of self servicing is, whilst appreciated is also taken advantaged off by some guests.
Overall, the service level from the staff was wonderful. We were greeted by the duty manager before we left to garner feedback.
If there are good room packages, I will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.8 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.Winner of Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore Awards 2010 to 2013 - Best Resort.Winner of Singapore Service Class Award 2012.Winner of AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2009 - Best Resort.Winner of URA Architectural Heritage Awards 2007 - Category A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Hotel Sentosa Island