I stayed in Amara Sanctuary from 29th to 30th Dec for a short staycation.
The Premier room was big and view was seawards.
Was extremely nice and relaxing view.
We had a walk around the facility and it was very very beautifully spaced and designed.
Peacocks were seen everywhere which gave a very close feeling.
The breakfast in Shutters was EXTREMELY good, especially the ginseng chicken porridge.
Pool was extremely nice as well.
Our only regret is we didn't stay for 2 nights instead!
Will definitely go back for a staycation in future. May try the Larkview/Verandah Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.8 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.Winner of Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore Awards 2010 to 2013 - Best Resort.Winner of Singapore Service Class Award 2012.Winner of AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2009 - Best Resort.Winner of URA Architectural Heritage Awards 2007 - Category A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Hotel Sentosa Island