Pros: (1) The service from the staff was what turned a very average holiday into a really nice one. They anticipated our needs without being intrusive. Their manager Ms Giana Gooyit was also very impressive in how she gently but firmly handled a very difficult client (in front of us, not us!).
(2) The roof top pool is really great, but a little chilly. Just leaving the water to be available 24/7 is a nice and convenient touch.
Cons: (1) The room is very stark and bare. The rest of the hotel, especially the grounds and garden, is really nice so I expected the room to match the surroundings (and the high room price). It's a holiday resort so I'm not expecting city 5 star plushness but the room could do with a little more pampering for its guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.8 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.Winner of Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore Awards 2010 to 2013 - Best Resort.Winner of Singapore Service Class Award 2012.Winner of AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2009 - Best Resort.Winner of URA Architectural Heritage Awards 2007 - Category A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Hotel Sentosa Island