We just had our ROM and a simple dinner buffet reception at the glass pavilion and Shutters restaurant in Feb 2017. We had a wonderful experience at both venues which was properly done up, the staff was very helpful overall. We had a small incident where one of our own deco was spoiled and the crew offered to lend us something similar which the hotel had which was a nice touch.
There was some mixup close to the start of the buffet but it was sorted out quickly. Can be a good review for the hotel in future.The food at the dinner buffet was fantastic which all the guests commended.
The room we stayed in is clean as always and the hotel staff was very fast in solving a situation when we smell something funny in along the corridor, which happens to be another inconsiderate guest smoking in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.8 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.Winner of Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore Awards 2010 to 2013 - Best Resort.Winner of Singapore Service Class Award 2012.Winner of AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2009 - Best Resort.Winner of URA Architectural Heritage Awards 2007 - Category A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Hotel Sentosa Island