Spent 3 nights at this hotel and was very happy with the location of it on the island, the quality of the room we had and the nice selection of pools to swim in. I really like the beaches on Sentosa and this hotel was very close to the 2 I enjoyed the most.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.8 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.Winner of Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore Awards 2010 to 2013 - Best Resort.Winner of Singapore Service Class Award 2012.Winner of AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2009 - Best Resort.Winner of URA Architectural Heritage Awards 2007 - Category A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Hotel Sentosa Island