I fell in love with the hotel and location the minute I stepped in. I stayed here on my own for a few days last week and was amazed by the beauty and tranquil atmosphere of the resort, especially considering it is located in the centre of the super touristy Sentosa. While there is lots and lots to do within a 5 mins walk, Amara truly feels like getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city and finding some peace. The rooftop pool is georgeous as well as the gym and the rooms are very comfortable. Aside from getting attacked by a peacock which was a first to me, I could recommend Amara highly to any visitor (couple/solo/family), who likes to combine an active holiday with getting some good rest. The other Sentosa hotels (like W and Sofitel) really missed the nature-part and were simply to massive. Amara had perfect price/quality and lovely service too. All in all I really hope I would be so lucky to visit again some day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.8 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.Winner of Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore Awards 2010 to 2013 - Best Resort.Winner of Singapore Service Class Award 2012.Winner of AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2009 - Best Resort.Winner of URA Architectural Heritage Awards 2007 - Category A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Hotel Sentosa Island