Booked 3 Premier Rooms King Size Beds, in November for a group of 6 people, paid by my credit card 3 rooms money taken immediately by hotel. After phone conversations requesting rooms together or 2 rooms together one across would be ok told no problem at all. Turned up at hotel, rooms not together not happy. They gave us 2 together 1 other same floor but was twin beds pushed together. Not what was booked and paid for.told after 1 hour to wait and desk clerk will try and fix problem waited 3 hours in room to find out no result. Really got mad requested high management intervene. Lady came out told her we have lost our whole afternoon for a situation that's not our fault, they then said that the rooms are booked 2 days before arrival NONSENSE. she then said we can have deluxe rooms all together said ok but want a refund on payment she said no so I said you need to come up with a solution. After 1/2 hr she returned with a heritage listed villas all together behind the hotel. We were all happy but very Annoyed it took 4 hrs for them to choke and give us the expense villas.asked as it was 5;30 pm would the hotel come to the party with a discount on Dinner meals as we were exhausted not only from the flight but the 4 hours wasted by them regarding the rooms. Answer profound NO,!! On our 2nd nite stay both myself and wife went to Shutters Dining room to get a plate and Ice foir drinks were told we would get that arranged immediately, after 1 hour We called room service for ice and plate 1/2 hr passed nothing delivered , called housekeeping told the same, 1/2 hr called reception you guessed it no service at all. Gave up after 3 hours.so our stay was ok but think service and customer satisfaction is very poor, no welcome drink, check in was disgusting took 3 couples 1 hour to check in before we were told of the room issues.Stayed at Movenpick now called Le Meridien last year same rate but service rooms and breakfast was far surperior. Hotel needs a refurbish as we saw the Oremier rooms and they look like average hotel rooms. Sorry Amara Resort but it's not as the pictures on your website. Buyer beware. Make sure if you have requests to get them in writing via email as that was told to me. Ha ha not really funny ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.8 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.Winner of Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore Awards 2010 to 2013 - Best Resort.Winner of Singapore Service Class Award 2012.Winner of AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2009 - Best Resort.Winner of URA Architectural Heritage Awards 2007 - Category A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Hotel Sentosa Island